2: Getting the Reverse Scale

(the pic above is my oc, sry if it's terrible. That was my first time tho oof xD)

3rd Person's POV

As Yu Zhong & Luo Yi became friends for few days, their friendship grew stronger.

Yu Zhong is working on his fighting skills, while Luo Yi, she's also working with her magic powers.

After several hours of practicing in the Moniyan Plains, The sun slowly dimmed & Both of them were exhausted & they head back to Luo Yi's house to eat for dinner.

"So Luo, What other information can you tell me about the Black Dragon?" Yu Zhong said, while using his toothpick to get rid of something stuck between his teeth. (What do you call that? I forgot)

"Well, as far as I know, It has the ability to gain more power. The power there is enough to shut down the oriental Fighters. And as a Yin-Yang Geomancer, I must work for him as a servant."

Yu Zhong slowly nodded, he's slowly understands about the Black Dragon. he wants achieve that power to make him even stronger.

Yu Zhong thoughts are now filled about The Black Dragon, and he got one brilliant Idea in his mind.

With Luo Yi on his side now, he can slowly have the seek of getting that Black Dragon's power.

All he needs is a little help from her.

It's already late night already & Luo Yi was about to sleep but Yu Zhong grabbed her hand,

"Yin-Yang Geomancer. Do you know where to get the Black Dragon's Power?" Zhong questioned.

"Well, I think you mean the Forbidden Area of Dragon Soul, Zhong. And Yes. I have visited that Secret Place for a dozen of times." Luo Corrected him, giving him a warm smile.

"Hm. I see....... Should we go there tomorrow afternoon?"

"Sure.... And Can I as something?" Luo gave him a questioning look.

"Yeah. Go on. I'm listening." Said Yu Zhong from above, fixing his matress in the Bunk bed.

"What are you exactly gonna do there? I mean, When you got the Reverse Scale, you will be possessed & you will remember your past-time memories."

"Well........." Yu Zhong hesitated to answer. As much he doesn't want to bring back his past-time memories with the oriental Fighters, he had no choice but to face it if he wants to get that power with full of lust.

"It doesn't matter. All I needed is the power.... To not only destroy the oriental Fighters, and to dominate the whole Cadia Riverlands."

"It's settled then. Let's get that Reverse Scale tomorrow and Defeat The Great Dragon in our own hands~"

Yu Zhong's lips escaped with a huge grin. He finally gets what he wanted. He'll make everyone suffer through agony & in pain.

Except for Luo Yi of course.

Luo Yi released a big yawn, as her eyelids became heavier, and so does Zhong. They both have tough training today.

"It's already 11pm Zhong. Let's take a rest. Good Night."

"Goodnight Too, Luo."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Time skip~

It's already 2pm in the afternoon & Yu Zhong & Luo Yi are finally ready to go to the Forbidden Area of Dragon Soul.

"Shall we go now Luo?"