14: Apology

Yu Zhong's PoV

What a boring day. Without Luo Yi, I didn't feel motivated than the way it used to be. I thought of blasting music using the Ukulele where Benedetta gave me during my time at the Empire.

"You know, If you ever feel lonely alone, you can just use my ukulele. This ukulele was made by mother before she passed away...."

I smiled when I thought of Benedetta, my old friend. I grabbed the ukulele and sat down to my own folding chair (the beach type one).

(If you know the song, then guess it. ;)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd Person

Yu Zhong started to strum his ukulele slowly while humming, with a small grin on his face.

He can't stop thinking about Luo Yi after he left her behind. It's his fault in the first place.

"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes......"

"But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes."

"It is the only thing makes us feel alive......"

He blinked twice before he realizes that he's crying right now. He wiped his small tear away and continue to sang.

"We keep this love in a photograph."

"We made these memories for ourselves."

"Where our eyes are never closing,
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen, still...."

He closed his eyes while slowly swaying to the melody and feel the presence of someone he badly missed.

Luo Yi.

"So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans,
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet,
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home...."

Yu Zhong stopped strumming and he released a deep sigh. He honestly wish that he could meet Luo Yi again, but that's impossible to happen for him.

Luo Yi already hates him right? He already fell into despair during the time where She refuses to go on to his side.

Luo Yi, on the other hand, felt really bad on what she had done to her master. She yelled at him, she forgets him, everything. Right now, she's now a distance away from her house.

And also in that distance, she heard him singing for the first time. She gasped in awe from afar while slowly going near to his direction.

She also blushed when her master sang her favorite song. It was the song where she used to listen when she was alone, and most importantly, It also reminds her of her parents.

Her parents have strong relationship towards each other, but For Luo Yi, it's not.

Her parents lived together, die together and never fail to keep promises to each other.

That's how their strong relationship was.

Luo Yi wished that she could find someone who's gonna keep her heart for eternity, but she's just too scared to love again.

Gusion Cheated on her, Yu Zhong left her without a proper goodbye. That's her lovelife pretty f**ked up.

Yu Zhong released a deep sigh again and stood up. Before he could get inside, someone touched his hand.