When you hear him singing

Light:
He was singing Sick thoughts by Lewis Blissett (yes I think you know why)

He was killing more criminals and started humming when you heard the lyrics. When he saw you he just smirked and you joined along. "Your my little psychopath" you say kissing his cheek "and I'm all yours"  he says returning the favor.

L: He was singing solider by  Samantha Jade while he was in the shower

The song reminds him if you and how you will always protect each other. You were shocked by how good he was able to sing. "Wow Babe your really good at singing" poor baby was flustered and threw his towel at you.  "G-GET OUT!" After that you asked "can you sing to me more often baby" he refused. "I'll make you more sweets." "FINE! But only when it's just us"

Near: He was singing baby shark

IM KIDDING
He was actually singing Genius by LSD
you two were playing chess. That was his way if saying he was smarter than you. Then you soon joined along. "You are a genius near" "yeah I know"

Mello: He was singing On my own by darci (this song slaps)
you went to the store to buy him some more chocolate. When you came home you saw him on the couch with his headphones on singing with his eyes closed. You then just sat there and listened to him.
He was scared out of his chocolate 😂.
"Y-Y/N DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" "Aw I scared my mello yellow?!" "SHUT UP DUMBASS!" "your dumbass" "damn right you are now give me my chocolate!"

Sorry it's short I'm literally in school rn writing.