Your first kiss

I forgot bout this it's late but here

Light: Your first kiss was when you two graduated from high school. You both were so happy because it was your 'friendship' goal to graduate together ever since you were kids. And you just kinda kissed I mean how else can I you put it.

L: Your first kiss was kinda a setup. Miss and Matsuda planned it
You and L were talking to one another when miss and Matsuda pushed you two together. And it was unfortunate that your lips touched. But you didn't notice until you opened your eyes and saw L under you, because you closed them when you fell. Poor Ryuzaki was as red as a tomato. Your first kiss was well am accident but that doesn't mean you both didn't enjoy it. He didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the day.

Near: He flat out just asked if you could kiss. "Hey (male name) can we kiss?" "Uh not sure why you would bring that up randomly but sure" as soon as you said that he pulled you down and kissed you. It was adorable.

Mello: You both were playing around with each other when he said "I bet no girl would want you, I bet you give the worst kisses" "oh really" "ye-" with that you proved him wrong by kissing him. "How was that, was it bad?" You say jokingly. "I don't know you might have to do it again for me to make sure" he say smirking. "Alright" and let's just say you had a make out session after that.