🎃👻What yall do for Halloween👻🎃

Heyyyyy
I know it's been more than a while but it's L's birthday and I wanted to update at least one chapter. I'm sorry for not updating this one I've not only been busy with my other books but I've been busy with life too.

I started my first year of highschoool and within the first 2 weeks it wasn't so good I had drama already. And my first day was terrible too I didn't feel good at all since I got the 2nd dose of the coivid shot the day before school. I was shaking and shit and I felt hot and I could barley walk but yet I still went to school. But yeah life has just been jumping me lately I'm not going to discontinue this book but it will have really slow updates it's just hard for me me done ideas sometimes. Espcially since I don't have free time. I literally have to stay up late just to update because I don't want to upset yall.

Light: He didn't want to do anything until he got an image of you and him dressing up and scaring Misa all day. Then you two had to run cuz he started crying and rem was finna beat yall ass.

L: Ofc he wanted to go. Not only was it his birthday but he wanted free candy too. You two were going to go but watari brought LOTS of candy and sweets for L as his birthday gift. He was very happy. Then you two cuddled.

Near:
He didn't go. Tf is he going for he got better things to do. But you did buy some candy for him and you two ate it while watching some movies.

Mello:
Yall bought some glow in the dark purge mask with bloody costums and scared some kids. And if the dropped their candy you would take it. After staying up all night you went home and ate the candy while watching horror movies. Good times