They get Jealous

Light: Misa and you were just talking. He didn't even think nothing of it and just went over to you two and put both your arms around him making you hug him. He looked at Misa and smirked but you couldn't see it. She pouted and left. "Uh wait Misa!" "Don't worry about her (Male name) she probably has a fashion shoot or something" "ah okay..."

L: He usually wouldn't show it but he was extra clingy today. When he saw Matsuda and Misa fangirling over you he went over to you and burried his face in your chest. You thought this was cute and all you attention immediately went to him like he knew it would. You felt him smirk and got confused. "Yeah when I was over in Paris I-" "huh, oh hi L-" "awwww your so adorable!"

Near: You two were out somewhere whether it was a store or a park. But anyway these girls came up to you and started flirting with you asking for your number. He saw this and got in front of you and reached his hands out. You immediately knew what this meant so you picked him up and kissed him placing him on your back. The girls looked at each other and apologized before leaving. "Near why now all of a sudden ?" "Beacause I wanna feel tall"

Mello: You two were at a dunkin donuts getting some donuts and coffee/tea. He went to the restroom and when he came out he saw two teenage girls that worked their started flirting with you. You being the blunt person you are you told them that they might wanna leave before you boyfriend goes off on their asses. They laughed and said "YoUr So FuNnY!" You saw Mello standing there and gave him the look. He got pissed and went over to you and sat in your lap. You wrapped your arms around his waist and kissed him. He gave the two girls a cold glare out the corner of his eye and they quickly left you two alone.

Was definitely rushed