When they find out about your secret

Bold: Them

Bold & Italic: You

Light: He figured it out. It took him a while but he did. It was a couple of weeks after that incident at the restaurant. He remembered how good you are at remembering things, but he also thought about how you could have killed all those people without knowing their names. Then it hit him, you had gotten the eyes. To make sure he asked Ryuk. Ryuk didn't answer because he knew that you would be upset. When Ryuk didn't answer Light that's when he was sure of it. But When he found out it was true he was absolutely heart broken. He stormed towards your shared room and hit you in your head as he began shouting at you knowing that half of your life was cut short. "(MALE NAME) HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? TO US?! AND YOU LIED TO ME (MALE NAME)!" You look at Ryuk and he says "I didn't say anything he figured it out. You should have known he was either gonna find out or figure it out himself sooner or later I mean He isn't dumb "I-Im sorry, I just wanted to make sure we succeeded in making this world a better place together. I wanna give you the best life I can offer, I wanna be with you forever." You say looking down.  BUT NOW THAT'S NOT EVEN GAURENTEED! YOU SACRIFICED HALF YOU LIFE, WHO KNOWS W-WHEN Y-YOU'LL-" At this point he was crying all of his heart and soul out for you. You held him to you chest and kissed his forehead apologizing. He clung onto your shirt in fear of losing you way earlier then life had planned, and the worst part was neither of you know when your time would be up. He clung onto you as if you were gonna disappear any minute now. He ended up falling asleep in your arms after crying for hours.

L: H found out when you freaked out because you couldn't find your blanket. He asked what was wrong And you hesitated. You decided to suck it up and tell him. He chuckled, he thought it was cute. You were surprised he didn't make fun of you or anything. "What's wrong baby?" "I um-..." "you know you can tell me anything right?" "You see I sort of um, I lost my blanket." "You lost your blanket?" "Yeah" "we have plenty here though" "but this one is different, it's important and I can't go to sleep without it" you say looking down at the ground as your face gets red/hot.
"Let's see it's (favorite color) isn't it?" "Yeah" "well I washed it, it was just laying there in the floor and I didn't know if I was dirty or clean" "oh ahaha thanks baby" you say as you give him a kiss. "Yeah it's fine" he turing away blushing.

Near: He didn't care. He found it attracting? He likes that you had a collection and he wanted to play with them. You let him of course cuz he's your adorable boyfriend.

Mello: He wasn't mad but he was. He was dumbfounded that you didn't like chocolate. He debated with you on why you could like chocolate. But he said it was fine and that you didn't have to like it as long as you keep making him some.

Sorry I just got hit with Reki Kinnie