I CAME OUT TO MY PARENTS/ The end of this book

Hello everyone I know you see this title which sadly means this book is at it's end there's not much to explain really but like I said there will be new books meaning that some of the old ones will be discontinued or put to an end. However I have some good news.

I came out to my mom first last Saturday and she tol my dad today when he came back from work they were supportive and my mom said she didn't care bcuz a parent is supposed to love their child no matter what path the take in life. I even told her about the girl i like that lives in Orlando. But anyways

I plan on writing and publishing a book of my own, like an actual book you would see in stores i have a few ideas but im not gonna share them yet bcuz i really don't want anyone stealing my idea for a book im actually writing.

I plan on starting during spring break this year and my goal is to have my Prologue, and at least 3 chapters written before summer break and have at least 20 chapters written before my Junior year in Highschool. This book will include my very own self made characters and plot and storyline all together, yes it is going to be LBGTQ and yes it will be about 2 boys.

I really hope you all will come through and understand my decision but this is the end of our Journey together for this book, it was a pleasure writing this for you all :)