😭When he crys

⚠️Homophobia⚠️

Question of the day: What's your sexuality?🏳️‍🌈 I'm bisexual 🥰 or if you prefer not to say that's fine too🥺

Light: You wouldn't think he would cry but he has his moments.
He cried when you two went out on a date and people started spitting slurs at you two. Ever since you both got into college you haven't had enough time to go on dates so this is your first one since you both started college. You had a free day today so you decided to plan a date. (I just spent 30 minutes looking at death note memes) You decided to take him on a surprise him so you dressed up and waited for him. He walks into your shared apartment and See's you in your outfit. (You can pick which one you wear)
Option 1

 (You can pick which one you wear)Option 1

Option 2

(How bout this whatever one you didn't pick is the one Light is wearing makes things easy)

He looks at you with confusion on his face. "Well are you gonna get ready for our date or what?" You say smirking. "O-omg right okay!" He says as a big smile is platsered on his face. He quickly rushes to your shared room and puts his stuff down. He quickly gets dressed and walks back out. "How do I look" he says smiling.
"You look handsome" you say walking up to him as you give him a kiss. "Let's go baby!" You say as you take his hand and walk out the door.
Timeskip brought to you by one of the very many death note memes I downloaded.

Alright now back to the story.
You both walk hand in hand to your location. You led him to a restaurant. The new one he specifically wanted to try.

You both walk in and check in. The table assigner (idk what dem people called) looks up from their board looking startled as they saw you two. They then lead you to your table. As you two sit down you notice that the other costumers there were looking at you two oldy in a bad way. But you thought nothing of it and just minded your business. "Hello how can I help you two today-" The waiter pauses and stares at you two with an uneasy look. You noticed that light looked uncomfortable. So you decided to say something. "Is there a problem?" You say staring at them. "O-oh no sir, it's just that-" "just that what, that I'm on a date with my boyfriend?" "A-AH NO THAT'S NOT IT" says the waiter. "Why would they allow some days to come in here" you hear one women "whisper" "yeah I know it's disgusting I don't even wanna eat anymore" says the man. You ignore them but you look over at Light and see him with his head down slightly shaking. "Babe are you-" Light then quickly gets up and leaves as the other costumers stare in shock. You then grab you things too and leave making sure to give the waiter a cold glare. Ryuk got mad too and decided to mess with everyone there by knocking things off the tables and messing up everything before leaving. You see light sitting on a bench nearby. "Hey baby let's go home" you say holding your hand out. He says nothing and nods his head taking your hand. You arrive to your shared apartment and he immediately breaks down crying. "Hey light baby what's wrong!" "I JUST HATE HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE!" "Aw please don't cry baby you'll never see them again, and there's people like that everywhere you just have to ignore it" you say trying to calm him down. "I KNOW BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOW SUCH HATRED AND DISGUST!" "And I agree they didn't, but that's ok" you say running your hands through his hair. He slowly starts to calm down. "I'm sorry, I ruined our date I should have just acted like nothing was wrong" he says apologizing. "It's ok it was probably best if we did leave who knows what would have happened." "Plus we can just have a movie date you wanna do that?" "Y-yeah im fine with that" After that you two watched movies and cuddled, and he fell asleep it was so Cute.
The day after
"This is breaking news, the new restaurant has burnt down killing everyone inside from last night. The fire started at 8:57 pm" "Woah (Male name) Look" "uh huh" "oh what a coincidence" "Babe" "hmm" "did you do this?" He says turing towards you smiling. "Of course I did I had to let them know not to take away your brightness!" "AWWWWW BABE!" He then tackle's you on the bed and you two start making out.

AYE 766 WORDS FOR ONE CHARACTER BITCHES I AIN'T BEIN LAZY!

L: This one was kinda hard
You noticed how L wasn't being his usual self today. Everyone in the task force did. You guys asked him what's wrong but he said "Nothing's wrong"
You knew he was lying. "I think I'm done for the day. You all can go home now" L said heading upstairs. You didn't immediately burst in. You leaned on the door and to your surprise you heard him crying.
You slowly open the door and see L crying with his face buried in his hands. "Hey baby what's wrong-" "(Male Name) why do you love me?" He ask looking up at you teary eyed. "What do you mean why because your just perfect L!" "How?! There's nothing good about me." "Aw come on your smart, cute, and really enjoyable to be around why wouldn't I love you" you reach your arms out towards L and he immediately dashes towards them . you embrace L in a tight loving hug. "I'm sorry" it's ok L" "I love you" "I love you too" you say sharing a kiss with one another. After that you two went to sleep in each other's arms.

Near: bro this one is hard too
You heard sniffling coming from nears room so you decided to check to see what was wrong with him. "Near what's wrong?" He turned towards you and lifted his hand up showing a broken figure. "My Oikawa figure broke, the head came off!" "Aw near don't worry I can fix it for you babe" "Really Thank you baby" he says hugging you. "No problem you big baby" you say squishing his cheeks. "S-stop" after that you fixed flattykawa- I mean Oikawa. Then you two played Chess.

Mello: he cried when he saw the news. The news was about the chocolate factory going out of business. "NOOOOO!" "WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO FUCKING EAT!" "um food" you say. "Hmph!" He says pouting. "Hey hey bout we go get something to eat other than chocolate for once" "yeah I guess"

1115 FUCKING WORDS BITCH WHAAAA-