⚠️If they self harmed⚠️

⚠️Triggering topic please do not read if you are sensitive about these things ⚠️
Light: You noticed lights been more quiet lately and less outgoing. He didn't go on dates as much. He even stooped using the death note for a while resulting in you taking over. One day you decided to come over to his house to surprise him because his parents and sister aren't there. When you got there it was quite. You then heard sniffling on your way up the stairs. You saw lights door was locked. You grabbed a butter knife from the kitchen and used it to open his door. When you did you dropped the knife. He had a razor blade in his hand. You ran towards him and pinned his arms down to the bed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LI-" you stopped when you saw that he had words cut into his skin. the words: Faggot and  gay slut were cut into his arm. "L-light, why?" You say softening your voice. "I-Im sor-" "no it's not your fault, please don't listen to what others say all that matters is you, please don't ever do that again" you say hugging him. He starts to cry into your shoulder and welcome your embrace.

L: you knew that L wore the same thing everyday. And that the shirts he wore are always long sleeves. But what you didn't know was that he was hiding something under those sleeves. You found out when you went to grab his arm and he flinched a little. You were confused on why he flinched but soon came to a reason. You lift his sleeves up and look at his arms. "H-HEY WHAT ARE Y-!" L stopped halfway in his sentence when you saw his arm. It didn't help that everyone else was there too. You were speechless. There were so many cuts going down his arms. You immediately had tears in your eyes. "Ryu-" he then Yanks his arm away. And tries to go upstairs. But you quickly stop him by grabing his other arm to check. "L-L Why" "I-i don't want to talk about it." He says. "Talk about it? L YOUR HURTING YOURSELF I -" "I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!" You back away startles from his sudden outburst.  "Just leave me alone" he says calmly as he heads back upstairs. "You should go talk to Ryuzaki Y/N" says Light. "Yeah your right I should" you go upstairs to see him in his room crying and cutting more wounds on his arm but even deeper than the ones before. You run towards him and tackle him making sure not to hurt him even more. "BABY STOP! WHY ARE TIU DOING THIS!" He didn't answer he just started crying as you embraced him. You two talked it out and he promised not to do it again. You told him to get some rest. He soon fell asleep in his bed. You went back downstairs to grab some snacks for when he wakes up. When you came downstairs everyone had a worried look in their face. You just shook you head and said. "He didn't tell me" and with that you went back up the steps.

Near: He was hurting himself with a toy. He kept hitting himself with it on his leg to where it left a bruise. (I do the feel like explaining I'm too tired to sorry) "NEAR WHAT THE HELL!"

Mello: You caught him biting himself.
"MELLO YOUR SUPPOSED TO EAT CHOCOLATE NOT YOURSELF!"