𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 (𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎) 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚘 𝙼𝚎

(Life has been hectic lately and I've barely had any time to myself so I present to you, a filler chapter)

  Valentine's Day. What a stupid holiday. RJ had been hanging out in her room the whole day. It was a Saturday, how lucky?

  Normally her Valentine's Day consisted of school, a gift from Rick, a rose from Shane, chocolate from her mom, and of course a gift from her father.

  Normally RJ and Rick would go do something to keep their minds off of the fact that they were valentine-less, but this year was sadly different. She was forced to sit in her room, alone, while her brother left her behind to be with his girlfriend. Traitor.

  The girl sighed as she stared up at her John Rade poster and frowned. "Don't suppose you'll skip out on me too."

  Tired of staring at her wall, the girl sat up from her bed, deciding to maybe find something to keep her occupied down there.
  Both of her parents were gone for the night, leaving her the only Grimes in the house, not only that but good ol' Shane Walsh never went without a Valentine.

  As the girl made her way to the stairway, the front door was slammed open, and in followed the sound of giggles and stumbling.
  RJ groaned internally at the sight of not only Rick but Shane and his valentine as well.

  Four people. Two couples. RJ was more than annoyed. She could barely handle couples on a normal Valentine's Day, but now she was forced to watch both of her best friends be happy while she was miserable. How nice.

  She was about to turn on her heels and act as though she never heard them come in but was quickly stopped by Shane's oh-so-wonderful voice.

  "Riles?" RJ stopped and slowly turned back towards them as their laughing began to die down. She stared back with a raised eyebrow. "I thought—" his eyes snapped over to Rick. "You said she went out with her friends."

  "What friends?" The young girl scoffed.

  Rick looked around in shock as if he truly believed that RJ was going to be out with her friends. Both Lori and Shane were giving him incredulous looks.

  "Mom said—"

  "It's fine." Her green orbs showed no sign of being affected. No sign of even caring. "Have fun."

  Once again, just as she was about to head back to her room, Shane spoke.

  "Wait, Wait, hold on now," RJ dropped her head in annoyance, just wanting to head back into her room and look at those stupid walls. "Come join us, we were just gonna order pizza and watch a movie."

  His date seemed less than keen on the idea, her eyes rolling as she looked anywhere but at RJ or the others. RJ didn't know the girl's name, nor did she care to, all she knew was that she and Shane had been dating for a couple of weeks and that she hated RJ's guts.