𝟻- 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Third Person POV𓅓

Third Person POV
𓅓

  The Georgia sun was beating against RJ's face as she continued to attempt to wash out the blood from her favorite shirt. The more she scrubbed the angrier she got.
  It'd been another few weeks since the world went into the shitter, and somehow her sadness about her brothers passing turned into anger.

  When it came to anger, RJ was the worst at handling it. It was pretty rare for the woman to even get angry, so she didn't have much practice with it. So Ed's outbursts and seeing the bruises on not only Carol, but Sophia too...it made her livid.
  Not only was it wrong, but it brought back painful memories that she'd pushed far back into the depths of her mind.

  Both Shane and Merle had been telling her to stay out of it, that she shouldn't interfere, but the night before when she saw Sophias tear stricken face and freshly made bruises...it made her see red.

  Merle and Daryl both caught the woman before she could do anything to make the situation worse, and dragged her into the woods while she tried her best to fight against them.

  She ended up accidentally cutting Daryl on a tree, and it was only then that she stopped, when she heard the mans curses of pain. She had immediately gone into action, not thinking when she yanked off her shirt and began applying pressure to the deep wound on his upper arm. She was so worried that it would get infected that she hadn't even realized that she just yanked her top off in front of both Merle and Daryl.

  Merle had yet to stop teasing her about it.

  When the blood still wouldn't come out from the shirt, she let out a huff before picking it up and throwing it full force at a rock.

  In all honesty not only was she angry about her brothers passing, but she was also worried. They needed more supplies, more supplies than Glenn could carry on his own. So, they put together a group to head out for Atlanta today, and one of the people going to Atlanta was Merle.

  She wasn't just worried for Merle's safety, but the others too. Merle could be reckless, and stupid, but when she tried to volunteer so she could be somewhat of his "chaperone", Shane was quick to turn her down.

  Atlanta, once The City of Trees, was now The City of The Dead. It was crawling with geeks and RJ feared that the group would either come back missing a few, or not come back at all.

  She sat down on a rock, her hands threaded into her hair as she tried to think of a way to get her mind off of the suicide squad that'd be leaving soon.

  The sound of footsteps approaching made RJ quickly compose herself. She'd been so focused on her bloody shirt that she hadn't even realized the pair of eyes that'd been watching her.