𝟸- 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎

Third Person POV𓅓

Third Person POV
𓅓

  The group set up camp in a relatively safe area. Shane and RJ, of course, decided that they'd scope out the area to make sure there weren't any of those freaks creeping around anywhere, or worse, people.

  If anybody knew how dangerous people could be—especially in a crisis—it was RJ.

  "You take the East, I'll take the West." Shane pointed to each direction with his hand while the other held his shotgun.
  RJ had her Beretta in her hands, aimed at the ground as she nodded her head, confirming that She understood. "You see anything, need any help, just holler, ya hear?"
  Again, she nodded silently. Shane sent her a quick nod before they both headed off in their separate directions.

  They had already cleared the visible parts of camp, but they just needed to scope out the woods.

  The soldiers feet carried her through the woods soundlessly. Fall had just begun, so there weren't many leaves to crunch, sadly. Years of sneaking and creeping around the enemy had taught her how to silently live, even in the loudest of shoes, clothes, and/or company.

  It was fairly hot outside but compared to the Texas record breaking heat, the Georgia heat (although still hot) was bearable.
  She wore a tan-ish green tank, her BDU pants, combat boots, and of course, her tactical belt.

  "Christ.." She mumbled as the cool wind blew her long hair into her face.
  No matter how many times she moved it, her annoying hair kept getting in her face.

  The woman did a quick scan of the area before putting her Beretta into her belt, and climbing up the nearest stable tree. She would've rather not been blind sided by an attacker. Dead or alive.

  Her hands gripped onto each branch with quick and precise movements. Her eyes watched both of her hands and feet as she quickly scaled up the rough tree.

  As soon as she found the thickest branch, she brought her left leg up and around the thick bark, straddling it. She let out a few tired huffs before quickly bringing her hair up into her hands, and quickly tying the hair tie around it, giving herself a high ponytail.

  "There, now shut up." She thought to herself, still frustrated from her hair's past actions.

  She was about to start climbing down the tree when she heard the sound of a twig breaking, followed by the sound of distant speaking. She froze, gripping tightly onto the bark, waiting for whoever was headed for her to pass. They were headed towards camp, but she wouldn't allow them to get very far.