Explanation/aftermath

3rd person pov

As soon as allisa and Alex arrived home, allisa's parents came rushing to the front door, with loads of so many questions allisa just wanted to sit down and think about the whole situation that happened.

"Allisa where we're you, I was worried, your phone was off are you okay?" Allisa's mom's questions her in worry.

"Thank you mom, I am don't worry me and Alex were just watching a movie so my phone was off". Allisa smiles.

"Okay good, why don't you take Alex up to your room, and I'll call you guys down so we can have something to eat" allisa's mother says.

Both Alex and Allisa walked upstairs to her room, silently taking a seat on the neat bed finally being able to talk about the whole situation.

"Tell me what happened Alex?" Allisa looks up to meet Alex's eyes.

"Right, okay so well as you probably already know that guy yeah he's Tyler's dad and he was well I guess in love? With your mother? And since he didnt have your mother anymore they found out you were her daughter, and with that they tried to get you as a "rebound" because of your features that make you look a lot like your mom, Tyler's dad wanted you to be with Tyler. But because they knew you wouldn't be with someone like Tyler, that's why they brought Ethan and planned this whole thing out." Alex softly spoke.

"Wait so what does this have to do with you filling out a report as well?" Allisa questions.

"Well, they threatened me Allisa, they said if I even got near you it would ruin there plans, they said they would kill you if I even spoke a word to authorities about this, but I did all of this for your safety Ali, I knew every bit of what was going to happen and now your here safe". Alex smiles.

They talked for a little more talking about the whole situation, a little after the rest of allisa's friends found out. And so did allisa's parents.

But now that everything was back in shape it was safe to say.

Everyone gets a happily ever after.

Or?

That's what supposed to happen, right?

Well not yet.

This story Cant end like THIS?

Right?

Well...

Let's talk about what happened after all of this?

After highschool....

Who would of thought, Bree and Brandon?? Lexi and Aaron?? Right?

Well surprise yup they did end up together.

Let's talk a little about this.

After high school Brandon and Bree were much more closer and same for Lexi and Aaron.

They decided that they would give it a try. So that's what happened with them.

Allisa and Alex persuaded there jobs and a little later got engaged. And afterwards married.

Bree and Brandon didn't think marriage was for them they thought it was a big deal and they didn't want to have to make it one.

Lexi and Aaron had a small wedding.

—-time skip

"Alright are we ready??" Alex cheered.

"Ready!" Everyone else yelled.

1

2

3

ITS

A

GIRL!!!!

As everyone cheered both Allisa and Alex were still in shock that they were having there first baby, seeing the pink dust in the air made them very happy.

This was a new chapter in their life they hoped would be the best one.

"I'm so proud of you guys, congrats on your baby girl". Lexi said with a few tears streaming down her face.
"Aww Lexi quit it I'm sure when time comes you'll have one of your own, don't rush it". Allisa says reassuring her best friend.

"I know I know, but seeing you pregnant. And Bree with her two chaotic twins . I don't want to be left out Ali. Me and Brandon have tried we really have but no signs I was thinking of even going to a doctor I want to see if there's something wrong". Lexi sighed.

"Soon Lexi, soon" Allisa smiled.

" I SAID SIT DOWN!" Bree yelled at her two chaotic toddlers trying not to loose her cool.

Bree was a good mother and Brandon was a good father but twins come on, of course it's going to be hard to handle two little ones.

—time skip

Lexi in the end, was sad to say she is infertile but that didn't stop her dreams of becoming a mother, Bree wanted her friend to be happy. So she happily agreed to carry lexis baby, which soon turned out to be a baby boy.

Alex and Allisa soon had they're baby.

Finally al of them becoming parents.

They hoped that there children would get a long well in the future to.

In the end.

Allisa always thought.

"Yup this sure was the jackass I fell in love with".

"But hes the love of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way"

"I love you Alex"
"I love you to Allisa"

The end.

Author: well hey again!! I decided to just get this over with and finish this, trust me I know the ending is bad it WAS very rushed I just wanted to get this out the way and I'm really sorry aha, anyways yup that's it. Thank you for sticking around and joining me for this book, I do have other books if you want to check those out. Again I'm sorry I disappeared for so long they weren't my intentions but I'm glad I finished this book not the best but I'm glad, thank you!

The end.

-author
Sorry for spelling mistakes lol