A stranger with memories

Allisas pov

I walk closer to them, I decide to act like nothing really happened between me and Alex so Lexi and Bree don't question anything.

"Hey guys!" I say.
"Hey allisa". Lexi says giving me a smile
"Hey Lisa!, I forgot to tell you but Alex didn't have plans today so I hope it's okay if I let him come with us". Bree says
"Of course! I don't have a problem with that". I say giving Alex a small smile.

We go into a couple stores, just looking at stuff not ready to buy much stuff yet.

Lexi being Lexi takes a couple pictures since she's all about posting and stuff.
Bree is looking at some black skirts, and high black boots, which she seems about ready to buy.
I was at the register getting ready to pay for the top I was getting.

"I got it". Says someone handing their credit card to the lady at the cashier.

And you already know. Alex.
"I didn't need you to pay for my stuff, if you wanted to say sorry you should have just said so". I say pulling him closer to me, so I'm now whispering in his ear.

"Your a tough girl to please I can tell, an apology wouldn't have been enough lisa". Alex says pulling me closer by grabbing my waist.

"It's Allisa to you actually". I say pulling away and giving him a smile.
I look back to the cashier grab my bag and thank her. I walk out the store to Lexi and Bree waiting.

"Took you forever". Bree says.
"Yes, I'm sorry it took me a while,Long line". I say and smile.
"Do you guys want to eat?". Lexi says pointing at the food court.

We all decided it would be a good idea so we start to walk down to the food court.

"I want quesadillas!" Bree says in a sweet tone.
Bree rarely uses this tone, so it's good to hear it once in a while. So I agree with having quesadillas

"You both down?" I say looking at Lexi and Alex.
They give me a small nod which I take as a yes.
I tell Bree to Order for me
" I'll get us a table". I say, I choose a table that has 6 seats.

Shortly after a couple minutes Alex, Bree , and Lexi come back, and take a seat. Alex In front of me. Lexi beside Bree, and on the other side I'm beside Bree as well. We start to eat talking about random things, I'm a person who forgives and forgets, so I acted as nothing happened earlier between me and Alex.

Shortly after, Bree's eyes widen.
"Bree are you okay?" Lexi hesitantly says
" Lisa isn't that... luke.. your ex?" Bree says.

I turn my attention to where they're looking at and yup, that's luke, my ex. And right when he noticed us looking at him he starts to make his way to us.

"Hey Ali, long time no see huh?" Luke says with a smirk sitting in the empty seat beside me.

"I stopped being Ali to you the moment I left you bitch". I say in a annoyed tone.

"Woah come on now, allisa let's start over. I still really like you". Luke says.

"Hmm, why not I do say forgive and forget brings out the good in people right." I say

I pull Luke closer and stare into his eyes.

"But not you. You think I'm going to forget how you cheated on me? How CONTROLLING you were, let's not forget how you didn't even want me spending time with my friends". I say pushing him down his seat so he's now on the floor.

"Pathetic aren't you? Control another bitch, cheat on another bitch. By the end of the day, you'll always be left alone". I say giggling.
"Oh great! I see your friends are here too!" I say cheering.
"Keep him on a leash will you?". I say looking at his friends with a small evil smile. Which they immediately look another way so they're not staring at my evil gaze.
"Well that was fun! Should we excuse ourselves and go guys?" I say giving my friends, and Alex a sweet smile.
"Yes". They say in unison

I grab my bags and without looking back we leave the food court.

A/N: what do you think about Luke? :) 
You guys think he'll leave allisa alone after this?