Old and new friends

Allisa POV

I go to sit next to lexi since this is the class we have together.

"Hey Lexi what are they doing?"

"Hmm. Idk Alex hasn't talked to any of us this morning actually it's like he's ignoring us or something". Lexi speaks out

"And so he just decided it would be a great idea to go hang out with tyler,Chris, and Kylie?"

I haven't introduced Chris yet have I? Well Chris is Kylie's boyfriend, he's incredibly nice well you'd think. But I actually saw what he's done and he's not a good person, I can't remember the last time I've seen him since he got suspended so I guess he's finally back? If your wondering, he'd been bullying a kid ever since he got here, until one day he got him sent to the hospital which caused his suspension. No one really knows that actually people just think he was out on a trip, and they'll believe anything he says since he's a "sweet teen".

"Lisa"? Lexi spoke out

"Hmm yea?"

"Are you alright?"

"Of course just thinking a little". I smile

Time skip (class is over)

I grab my books and put them in my bag, and walk out with Lisa. I see the rest of my friends in a distance so we go meet up with them .

"Hey guys!" I say giving them each a hug

"Morning!" They say in unison

"Okay really now what's up with this Alex kid, he lies that your his girlfriend? Then ditches us for those jerks? What a pussy". Bree spits out

"He's after what every teens after, popularity." Adam says.

"Oh fuck popularity those bitches are just gonna lead him to the worst things possible". Bree says

"Hey guys we should get to class, I'll see you guys later". I wave and walk away.

And you guessed it. We're in history, i take my seat, with Kylie in front of me, and can you guess who walks in late?

Yup, Alex

The teacher doesn't mind since it's only like his second day here, so he just let's it go, Alex walks by and takes his seat beside me, I don't say a word. And I know he can tell I'm bothered.

"Class we'll be working in parters today, I'll let you choose who you'd like to be with today". Mr kennel says.

Kylie leaves the table to go sit with her boyfriend Chris, honestly I didn't even notice that he had this class.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, Ethan walks up to me, i don't think you've met Ethan yet well Ethan is a cute dark haired boy with green eyes. I've known him since middle school.

"Hey allisa want to work together?" Ethan asks

"Ethan hey, ide lov-"

"She's working with me actually". Alex speaks up and grabs me by my hand.

"Excuse me im not". I say and slip out of his grasp

"Ethan I would love too". I say and walk away to his table to work.

Alex POV

(A/N: HEYYY :))) surprise!!! Welcome to the first Alex POV. You'll see a few of these but not a lot :)) if your still reading heres a cookie 🍪.)

WHAT THE HELL!
I know she did not just leave me for this Ethan kid. I can totally see he's flirting with her, and allisa being allisa doesn't even notice.

Ugh this makes my blood boil .

Why the hell did I even go and hangout with Tyler and his friends. Allisa and her friends probably hate me now, what the hell am I doing. All I was trying to do is.. protect allisa. I love her. I don't want her to be killed.

A/N: did he say killed?? What do you think Alex means by that? We'll you'll find out later on, good luck and i hope your liking my story so far!! Love youuuuu <3

- nezimba