That morning

Allisa POV

"Good morning princess". Alex says in a raspy voice, clearly showing he was asleep and just woke up.

"W-what happened last night... W-why are you beside me right now". I say in a shaky voice getting out of the bed.

"Relax I didn't do anything to you." He says between laughing.

"Good. But why all of a sudden why were we together in bed?" I question

"Well the floor wasn't really comfortable you know, and you were already asleep so I thought it wouldn't be a big deal to just crawl up on the bed and sleep, I mean you seemed to not be bothered anyways". Alex says

"Not be bothered anyways?" I thought.

"What do you mean?". I ask

"Well once I crawled next beside you, you hugged me? Don't you remember?" He says with a confused face.

I gasp in embarrassment and bury my face in my hands. "I'm sorry those weren't my intentions don't get the wrong idea, I was just really tired". I say.

"It's okay princess I enjoyed it". He says winking before making him way to the bathroom.

What the actual hell just happened. I think to myself.

I sit on the bed for a while thinking of what I could do today it is Saturday, maybe I could go to the mall with Bree and Lexi? Brandon and Adam aren't big on going shopping so they might just do a guys hangout for themselves.

"You okay, allisa?"
Alex asks shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? yea I just need to get dressed excuse me." I say politely.

I walk out of the bedroom and make my way to Brandon's bedroom, again I need to change my clothes I don't plan on getting home until later, I told my parents I would be home Saturday night, so I'm fine.

I knock on Brandon's door and hear him say "come in!"
I walk in and see Brandon fully dressed and showered.
"Big day?" I ask.
"Actually not really me and my parents are going to my cousins birthday party so I had to get up early and get dressed and you know do what I have to do, your gonna join us for breakfast right? You know my parents see you as there own daughter and they would love to have you join us this morning to eat, there words not mine". He said giggling.

"I would love to, thank you. Let me just get dressed and showered and I'll be down in a minute with you guys!" I say.

I go the closet and find a really cute pink dress, and of course I had a few pairs of shoes here so I pick up some white flats. After deciding what to wear, I go and take a shower.

I get dressed, do my other necessities, and lastly straighten my hair a little.

I leave Brandon's room and slowly walk down the stairs and of course, Alex hadn't left yet and was sitting down at the table looking at me with you-look-great-eyes.

I enter the kitchen and
"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. smith!" I say giving them each a hug.
"Lovely to see you darling it's always a pleasure to have you with us!" Mrs. Smith says.
"Aww, thank you mrs. Smith I'm glad to be here." I respond.
"Please, join us and take a seat, allisa" Mr. smith says pointing at the chair beside Brandon.

I make my way to the chair and sit next to Brandon giving him a warm smile, which he returns. I can see Alex from the corner of my eye giving me a questionable face.

"The food will be out in just a minute, let me go get it" mrs smith says.

"I can help with that mrs. Smith!" I say almost getting out of my chair.

"No sweetie, your our guest." She says giving me another cheerful smile.

I sit back down while I hear Alex and Mr.Smith having a conversation, they seem to like him. I wasn't exactly hearing much, so I couldn't make out what they were talking about.

Mrs. Smith comes out the kitchen with pancakes, fruits, orange and apple juice, she made by hand.

"Thank you so Mrs. smith" I say before eating.
"No need to thank me, you know I love seeing you here" she says.

After a couple minutes of silently eating Alex finally breaks the silence and says-
"So are you and Brandon dating". He says looking at me.
I put my Utensils down wiping my mouth with a napkin eyeing everyone as Mr. and Mrs. smith eye me back. Then we finally all turn to Alex and burst out laughing.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Alex says having an embarrassed face.

Brandon speaks up and says "me and allisa view each other as brother and sister" he says I nod agreeing with what Brandon had said.
"Yes me and my husband here unfortunately only one have Brandon, so he's an only child we always wanted a daughter and thankfully allisa here is very close to Brandon ever since they were just kids". Mrs. Smith says

"So me and my wife treat allisa as if she was our very own daughter". Mr smith adds.

"Yeah what they said". I say still giggling.
"Feel free to take her out on a date, just don't hurt her". Brandon says laughing
"BRANDONN!!" I say fake pouting at him.

"It's alright I didn't want to date her just curious." I hear Alex say shrugging his shoulders.

I feel somehow hurt by his words, we sit in silence for a while until I speak up,
"Thank you for breakfast Mr. and Mrs. smith it was lovely." "But I have to get going have a nice day". I say getting up and giving them a goodbye hug after giving Brandon one.
I don't dare say goodbye to Alex after his words. So I walk right past him and make my way out of the door.

I shut the door on my way out, and before I can get into my car I feel my hand being pulled back.

"Wait allisa I didn't mean what I said in there". Alex pulls me back to face him saying those words.

"Ok" I say. And get back into my car. Leaving Alex standing there looking dumb. And lost at words.

I pull out of the driveway still thinking about how hurt I was at his words. Why though? I can't possibly like a jerk like him. I scold at myself.

I was driving to the mall because Bree, Lexi and I had made plans to go there today, I park my car, and head inside where Bree Lexi and Alex Are standing there waiting for me.

A/N: I'm to lazy to actually edit this :) so if I have mistakes. No I don't. :) anyways thank you for reading.
I didn't think I actually wrote that much 😀 but now looking at how many words I actually wrote I'm proud of myself 😌 anyways have a nice day.