He's back

Allisa POV

ignoring everything that just happened I walk back confused to the table where bree,adam,lexi, and brandon are at staring at me with a very confused face.

"you didn't tell us you guys were dating". bree whispers at me in my ear.

"yeah that's the problem because we're not". i whisper back

the group basically heard what i had said, but they just gave me a smile not wanting things to go worse then they already are.

"we're ready!". mother says chirping

mom and alex come back with huge plates filled with lots of fruits, waffles, bagels, and more.

"woah thank you mrs. marice" all my friends thank my mother.

"You guys are always welcomed here, I'm so glad that Alex is here. He helped me make all of this". my mother says proudly looking at alex.

"mom He's not my-"

"she'll be my wife soon Mrs.marice, I love your daughter so much ide love to get married to her in the future". alex says

everyone around the table is amazed at alex words. even i am, yeah he's cute but he had no right to say he's my boyfriend what is he planning?

"hey mom where's father?"

"oh he had to leave early today, he had an important meeting, he actually met alex this morning, and i could see they get along very well". mom says

i let out a sigh and just continue to eat my breakfast in silence, throughout the whole breakfast everyone seems to be quiet not a single word has been said. once i had finished i took my plate to the sink to wash it.

"oh don't worry babe i'll get it for you" alex says and gives me a small peck on the cheeks.

i pull him into a hug and whisper in his ear "what. Are. You. Planning."

I pull away and walk back to the table where everyone else is finished and saying goodbye to my mom.
Once everyone was done saying their thank you's and goodbyes I walked them out the door.

And then there was left with one. Alex.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow Ali, very nice to meet you mrs.Marice" he says and walks out the door waving.

"Allisa honey, your boyfriend is so sweet, I hope you have him over more often". She says walking back to her room.

At that moment there was nothing I could do to tell her he's not my boyfriend, just what was he plotting? What's this bitch's problem.

Time skip

It's Monday morning and I'm getting ready for school, I picked out a black tight skirt and pink crop top, nothing to fancy I decided to wear my white flats, curl my hair and add a bit of makeup. I have breakfast and surprisingly no one was up yet, I was hoping to tell mother that Alex wasn't my boyfriend but it seems she's not up yet.

I grab my keys and get in my car driving to school.

Finally I get too school and make my way in. I was distracted checking my phone for the time and accidentally bump into someone-

"Oh my I'm so sorry I didn't mean-".
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" I say

"Long time no see babe how are you?" Luke says.

"Get the fuck out of my view bitch, didn't you get the hint? We're over, we're nothing, you lost what you had already get over it you piece of shit". I spit back

"I DIDNT AGREE TO THAT, WERE NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY SO". He grabs my arms really tight and shakes me.

"Get your hands off of lisa bitch". Bree walks up to him.

"Shes my girlfriend". Luke says

"Am not." I say in a bitchy tone.

Bree being well Bree does what she always does kick him in his ————- which leave him painfully on the ground.

"You heard me bitch If I see you touch her one more time, it'll be even worse next time." She says grabbing him by his shirt, lifting him up.

And Luke being well, the pussy he is gets scared and runs away, I knew Bree was always such a good friend to have around, despite her attitude, she's a great friend.

I thank Bree and she walks to be class, she makes sure I'm safe before leaving, and I walk into class only to see what I would have never thought ide see in my life.

A/N: can you guess what it is allisa saw?

Also if you didn't exactly get it luke goes to another school meaning he just transferred to allisa's school
I was to lazy to read over this :) so sorry for my spelling mistakes.
Later on when I finish this story I'm planning on doing two more stories 👀. Can you guess what they are? I'll reveal them later on when I'm done with this story, thank you for reading I hope you still are!! I hope your enjoying my book, please let me know if there's something I'm missing or I can improve on.
Thank you so much

And I love you all <3 don't forget to comment! Have a beautiful day.

-nezimba