The guest room

Allisa POV

I was still in SHOCK when I opened my eyes. His abs were so perfect and when I say perfect I mean PERFECT, all he was wearing were his sweatpants but still I felt so uncomfortable being with him in the room like this. This is the first time I've actually seen a guy like this.

"So you like what you see or not?" He came closer whispering in my ear.

"I love the view". I say
"Do you?" He responds with a smirk
"Yes. Just look at the stars the view from this window is absolutely gorgeous". I say making my way to the window. I could feel him closer until he finally grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"I meant me. Do you like what you see in me baby?" He says.

Baby? Did he say baby? I say in my head.
"As if, I barely even know you. You think I'm those quick girls who just like to be pleased from a guy? hah. Nice try, I'm only staying here because Brandon made me. I wouldn't want him to get in trouble anyways". I say getting away from him and walking towards the bed to sit.

"Are we sharing the bed princess". He says sitting next to me.

"Ide rather sleep in the bathroom to be honest". I say

"I won't do anything to you allisa I promise, if it makes you feel more "safe" I'll even stay on the ground if you want". Alex says

"Oh that won't be necessary". I say
"I insist". He says with a smirk

I swear he's so cute, how can he be such a jerk but be so nice. I think

"Well if you insist, then I'm fine with that, I'll ask Brandon for a sleeping bag so it's more  comfy for you." I say walking out the door.

I stop walking for a minute and think, I'm wearing jeans that sure won't be comfortable to sleep in. I hope Brandon still has my pair of clothes, well I'm sure he does right? I keep a couple clothes at every one of my friends house just in case.

I get out of my thoughts and, knock slowly on Brandon's door before opening it.

"Hey Brandon". I whisper
"Yea allisa?" He says kind of with a rasp in his voice which made it obvious that he was already half way asleep.
"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up, but do you have a sleeping bag? I need one for Alex." I say
"Yea check above the cabinet in my closet, also your not sleeping in jeans are you? Haha, your clothes are next to cabinet where the sleeping bag is". He says
"Thanks Brandon, sleep well". I say going to the closet.

I get the sleeping bag and search for some comfy clothes and luckily, I found something i could be comfortable in, I got some shorts, and a white strapless crop top. I make my way out of Brandon's room slowly making sure I don't wake him up.

I finally get back to the guest room, but I knock before, waiting for an answer making sure I don't do the same mistake I did earlier.

"Come in" I hear Alex say.

I walk in with my eyes shut and say.
"You better be dressed".
"I am" he says giggling.
"Good" I say and throw the sleeping bag at him.
"I'm going to change so I'll be in the bathroom and don't you dare try anything". I say giving him a death glare.
"I won't I promise" he says.

I fully change, brush my teeth and do the rest of the things I need to do, then I get back out of the bathroom and see Alex just staring at me.
"What" I say.
"Your hot". He says

When I tell you I BLUSHED.
" oh shut up and go to sleep." I say turning away totally flustered.

I go to the bed lay down and chill for an hour or so. I get pretty tired and glance at a sleeping Alex, I don't want to wake him up so I just quietly put my phone down and decide to rest as well. I couldn't really get any sleep at all considering all the events playing in my head that happened today, I kept blushing remembering seeing Alex perfect abs, seeing him be so sweet, yet being such a jerk at the same time. I end up going into deep sleep.

Finally it's morning but? Why can't I get up? Why does it feel like I'm being held in place? I try to get up again but see a hand hugging me in place. I turn around to see a sleeping Alex cuddling with me.

"Alex??" I say.

A/N: thank you for 100 views :) I hope you keep reading.