•Ethan•

Allisas pov

Luckily me and Ethan were able to get our work done, we ended up getting a good grade which I was very happy we did, and so was he.

I went back to my seat to get my bag which you already know Alex was waiting for me.

"Hey, I need to talk to you". He said trying to play it off like he didn't want too make it seem like we were talking.

"Sorry, can't. I have to get to my friends". I coldly walk away.

I see my friends and there all waiting for me ready to go down to the cafe. We talk about random stuff as always, nothing much has been going on now a days except for Chris and Kylie being a big thing now. Tyler fighting with people every week, I guess you could say alex joining the rest of those bitches. And ditching us I mean I didn't want it to bother me THAT much but I guess I just kind of miss him? Maybe. But he's just stop stupid jackass so fuck him. He's nothing compared to Ethan, on the other hand ethan is a gentleman he's nice, sweet. And I can tell he cares about me a lot. Then there's Alex who all of sudden ditches me and my friends and becomes friends with the jerks at our school. When you put it that way, yeah, yeah it does anger me what about it? Maybe I like him. MAYBE but I can forget about him. Easy I think (A/N: or that's what she though ;)). )

Me and my friends were all sitting at our usual table, of course I see Alex in the distance talking to Tyler and the rest of those people, but then Ethan interrupts my thoughts and

"Aliiiiii~"

"Huh, oh hi Ethan" i say

"You guys think it's okay if I sit with y'all if you don't mind?". Ethan asks politely to me.

I look at my group with a "?" Face and they approve with a huge smile on there face, I can tell they all approve if me and Ethan happen to date :)

"Ali I brought you some food!". Ethan says handing me some pasta, chocolate cake, and a water.

I thought about the way he says Ali since only my ex boyfriend really used that name.

"Thank you Ethan, but you shouldn't have. I can eat when I get home". I say

"Ali you can't do that, please eat, it's not healthy for you to go throughout school not eating".

"Fine. But just one thing, I can't eat the chocolate cake.." I say

"Oh?" Ethan looks with a confused face.

"Sorry, just chocolate isn't really something I like." I say nervously.

"Not a problem". He smiles at me.

I ask my friends if they want the cake, which they happily accept, it was a medium-ish? Cake which they could easily divide through the four.

The rest of lunch was chill with Ethan occasionally trying to flirt which I thought was cute.

After lunch, classes went by easily, I didn't have to see Alex or any of his "friends". And then said my goodbyes to my friends, before leaving school.

At home

I walk in the front door to be greeted by my parents.

"Hey mother, hey father". I say walking in and giving them each a kiss.

They look rather happy?

"Allisa my baby! I'm so proud of you, I was going to go tell you how happy I was you found someone like Alex, when I met him the other morning on my way to work, he was reading one of the books on our shelves and then we made small talk, he was very nice a gentleman, Theres few people like that allisa, I'm glad you guys found each other". Father says.

Yeah right a "gentleman" I thought.

They looked so happy and proud of me. I didn't want to make them feel sad, when I tell them were actually not a thing and Hes being a jerk, and hanging out with those bitches-

"Allisa?" Mother speaks out

"Huh, oh yeah I'm happy too". I say and smile.

"Let us know when you'll bring him over Allisa". They both say with a huge smile half yelling at me while I walk up to the stairs

"Uh huh" I yell back.

I go back into my room and charge my phone. While I take a shower.

Time skip

After I got out the shower and got dressed I got a text message from an unknown number,

- unknown: hey Ali, do you think we can hangout some time or maybe even go on a date?

- Allisa: and this is?

- unknown: right I forgot, it's Ethan :))

- Allisa: oh hey Ethan, and sure I'm free tonight if you wanted to hangout?

- Ethan: great go to your nearest park and I'll meet you there 8pm?

- Allisa: that's a little late but sure!

- Ethan: great see you there! <3

Timeskip to around 7:30

I got ready to go, with a light blue skirt and a white top, I walk downstairs and before I can reach the door to go out my parents stop me.

"Where you going?" Mother asks raising an eyebrow

"Right, I'm... meeting up with Alex at the nearest park, he said he would have loved to pick me up here and come see you guys but we would run late to our reservation". I say and smile

"Oh okay! As long as it's with Alex we're fine, have fun tell Alex we said hi". They say rushing me out the door.

"Mhm" I say

To my surprise Ethan wasn't at the park yet, it's already 8pm so I was hoping he'd be there already, I'll just wait a while.

A little by maybe 6 minutes passed and he hasn't arrived.

"AHHH, don't cover my eyes I can't see". I yell

A/N: HIII GUYSSSSSS!!! Here's the update!!! I'm sorry I just got it finished :) but uhm there's nothing much to say, except Isnt Ethan so sweet?? Do you think allisa should ditch her feelings for Alex and go for Ethan? Anyways enjoy this chapter :) let me know what you think!! Have a good dayy!!! <3

-nezimba