Broken trust

Allisa POV

"Hey aliii~".

"Your late, I was starting to get scared something happened to you?". I say rolling my eyes

"Oh yeah sorry about that, but actually I go you some flowers, I'm taking you somewhere very special" Ethan says

"Thank you, I don't really like flowers. But it's okay, where are we going?" I say

"You'll seeeeeee~ it's a surprise". Ethan says

"Hmm okay I have to be back home around like uh 10? I think? We have school tomorrow and I still haven't done homework". I say dryly

"It's fine, I'll make sure you get home safe and sound". Ethan says

Ethan pulls at me making me get up the bench.

"We'll be walking so it's not that far". Ethan smiles

"Alright".

We begin to walk, talking abt how we used to be so close in middle school, but then we lost touch because of different classes, if you didn't know me and Ethan only had one class together but we never really talked in that class. (Aka history, where the whole partner work happened)

crrrrr (A/N: i don't know what sound uhm someone stepping on a twig sounds like so- uhm just pretend)

I jump from the scare.

"Did you hear that?" I look at Ethan

"It might have just been a squirrel don't worry let's keep walking". He replies trying to keep me calm.

Alex pov

I have to keep her safe, following her would be the best thing to do right, I know there going to do something to her, I'm not afraid Tyler, well not anymore. You and your dad can go to hell, but I'm gonna keep allisa safe no matter what.

I arrived at the park the same time ethan did luckily neither of them saw me hiding behind a tall tree.

A little later after they finished talking they started to walk, I made sure to keep close not letting them get out of my sight, but also not TO close.

At this point we were already walking for a while I could hear the conversation here and there, but not much they were walking side by side which angered me a bit, but I didn't want to just go and say "say leave her alone" and walk away with allisa.

Completely in my thoughts I accidentally step on a twig making it crack a lot louder then it was supposed to. Luckily before they turned around I was able to hide behind a car near the sidewalk.

They both turned around, allisa completely scared I didn't even move a bit trying not to make another sound.

Before I knew it they were already walking again, which made me much more relaxed now.

were behind a club?

Still trying to stay hidden, I hide behind the dumpster that's near by, I pull out my phone and quickly dial the police to make sure there coming, already knowing what was going happen..

Oh no, 15 minutes really? Will that even be enough time? Well I guess all I have to do now is try my best.

Allisa POV

"Hey..Ethan is this uhm.. a club? I say shyly

"Yeah, don't get scared we're just gonna hang out here for a bit..". Ethan says getting closer to me.