Aftermath

Allisa POV

After a few minutes of walking were finally out of the mall, no one has said anything since we've gone out, so I decide to break the silence

"It was so fun to hangout will all of you today, I wish Brandon and Adam could have came with us but they had stuff to do". I say in a cheerful voice giving them all a smile

"Lisa..". Lexi says in a worried low tone.
"Hmm..? Are you okay Lexi?" I say looking at her with a smile, quickly changing into a worried face.

"no Lisa.. the question is if your okay? we've never seen you like this you turned so bad all of a sudden?". Bree says with a scared face.

"Of course what are you guys talking about?" I say giving them a giggle

"Allisa you can't just.. forget about what happened in there?". Alex finally spoke out

"What do you guys mean? He's just my past now, those memories are what I want to forget guys, he was a big jerk he did many things to me, one he cheated, two he was being possessive, controlling, and didn't even want me hanging out with my own friends. do I need to go on?". I say laughing and giving them a reassuring smile.

They all look at each other in confusion but decide to let it go, both Lexi and Bree know I'm faking my laugh and smile, they both know I'm hurting. They know I don't want to burst in tears right now especially in front new people because of embarrassment. So they go along and just give me a smile, shortly after Alex joins them. I tell them I'm going to call it a day, and see them Monday at school.

I get into my car and immediately burst out into tears. Having every scene replay in my mind.
"I-is this what I've become, I'm not crying because of a guy right?". I sob quietly to myself
"Im scared of myself, I'm shy most of the time, but how just how did I manage to let the anger get to me, was that a good thing?". I decide to just let it all out in my car.

   After a few minutes I get myself together and decide that it was a good thing to tell Luke off. I smile at myself and drive off to my house, proud that I did what I did at the mall, I get home and I'm welcomed by Adam.

"Oh hey Adam I didn't know you were coming you should have told me". I say taking my shoes off.

I'm immediately pulled into a tight hug

"Adam.?" I say confused

"Are you okay lisa? I heard your ex boyfriend approached you". He says letting go of the hug and takes me to the couch to sit down so we can talk.

"Let me guess Lexi?" I say chuckling
"Yea she told me everything, from the start to finish, didn't know you had mean side?". Adam says laughing.

"I don't" I say rolling my eyes.
"But I'm glad I did what I did honestly so yes I am okay". I laugh

"You guys can come out now". Adam says

What? I think to myself.
And then the four come out, Bree Lexi, Brandon, and Alex, really Alex why is he even here?

"How did you guys get here so quick, and why ,not that it bothers me but-"

"We had to check that you were really okay." Alex interrupts me.

"And I told Brandon, Lexi told Adam. And we all quickly made it here as fast as we could". Bree says

"Ahh okay. It wasn't necessary but I appreciate it thank you." "I'm going to change real quick I'll be down stairs in a minute feel free to grab snacks or whatever." I say already making my way up the stairs.

I was thinking about what to wear, I felt like wearing something cute, no reason of course, just you know... felt like it.

I look through my closet examining every piece of clothing I have, after a couple minutes I rather chose to be comfortable so I put some sweatpants on and a purple top. I go back downstairs to see everyone just laughing and making small talk except Alex, Alex was staring at me coming down the stairs looking at me with a smirk.  Something about him just makes me melt, and I can't put a finger on it.

A/N: this is kind of a short chapter describing what happened after everything in the food court, Tomorrow's update will be a bit longer and it will have a LOT of surprises your not ready for. :)  I hope your still reading and enjoy my story.