18: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬

I know abortion is a very sensitive topic considering it was a recent popular topic. I am no expert or anything but I'm a firm believer in making my own choices and shit. I truly believe that it's a woman's decision on what she'll do with her body but people have different beliefs and opinions, that just mine so please don't bash me😛

BQOTD: How many kids do you want?

𖣘

𖣘

Never have I ever felt so hurt in my entire life. My whole world was laying in front of me, unconscious and lifeless to the world around her. At this moment I couldn't even think of anything else other than her, her pain, her suffering.

I quickly sprinted towards Chanel's limp body that laid unconsciously in the doorway. Estabon was right behind me as I scooped up Chanel carefully into my arms.

"Baby?" I called as lifted her limp body gradually. "Baby, please wake up. Don't do this to me. Wake up."

I turned to a worried Estabon who was shaking his head in disbelief. "My daughter..." He said breathlessly. "W-What's wrong with her? Why did she pass out?!" He grabbed ahold of her hand repeatedly planting kisses on her knuckles as he chanted something under his breath.

"I-I need to get her to a hospital, now!" I muttered as I turned back towards my car only to be stopped by Estabon.

"No, we're taking my car." He said pressing the key causing the car to let out a high pitch squeal.

I scoffed and pulled my shoulder from his hold. "I'm not arguing with you, We're taking my car, that's final. It's faster."

"Well, it's only two seats. Where are we going to put her?"

"Your gonna drive while I hold her," I said matter a factly. "Now get in the damn car, I'm not losing her."

"I'm not letting you hold her, I'll hold-"

"Damnit Estabon, we don't have time for this! Just get in the fucking car!"

He glared at me before hesitantly getting in the driving seat with me sliding into the passenger side. I held Chanel closely to me as I buckled the seatbelt and untightened it around us. Estabon's eyes glared holes into where my hands were firmly planted on her body. Her waist.

"Go damnit! Glare later."

He complied, starting the roaring engine as he quickly stepped on the gas pedal and sped out the driveway.