04 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

•••

•••

"I want you to touch me - Everywhere"

•••

There he was.

His dark brown hair slicked back perfectly, as usual, His beard was gone from him shaving it. Black pants and a matching suit jacket along with a white undershirt covered his masculine figure. I licked my dry lips before continuing.

"Dad, I've brought you lunch." I said as I plastered a small smile on my face and started walking towards him. I could feel Liam's eyes burning holes into my back, I wanted to say something but I didn't want to cause a scene.

"Chanel where are your manners?" He says while taking the bag and reaching his hand in it.

He wants me to say something to this asshat? Fine.

I turn my head to him giving him an innocent smile, "Good afternoon Mr. Deluca."

His eyes roam my body and landing on my chest before coming back up to my face. "Afternoon Chanel." He says in his husky voice, giving me a slight nod.

"Chanel daring, please do stay. I'll be right back." He's holding a thermal cup, I'm guessing it's the soup from last night. Really mom, you couldn't have made a damn sandwich.

"Oh, dad I could take that for you!" I replied as I reached for the container only for him to swipe it away.

"It's fine, why don't you keep Mr. DeLuca entertained while I'm gone." He beamed as he headed towards the door and disappeared.

Leaving me and the devil himself alone.

"Chanel-"

I flop down on the seat in front of my father's desk, pulling out my phone I scroll through Pinterest looking at random shit, completely ignoring him.

"Chanel ba-"

I stick up my middle finger as he tries to call me 'baby' again. "These are cute shoes." I gushed as I examined the heels on the screen.

I hear his heavy footsteps coming close and stop right in front of me. Glancing up my eyes met his blue ones, but they looked darker. His hand grasped my chin making me look up at him. A small devilish smirk fell upon his pink plump lips.

"When I'm talking to you, you listen. Understood?" He seethed out through his clenched perfect teeth.

"Or what, you'll tell my dad?" I rolled my eyes at the thought of a grown man being a snitch. What a bitch.