27: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐏2

BQOTD: When's your birthday?
Extra BQOTD: Vampire or Werewolf?

BQOTD: When's your birthday?Extra BQOTD: Vampire or Werewolf?

"My Father?!"

Charlotte's lips curled into a smirk before she moved out the doorway. I took a hesitant step out of my office and led myself towards the lobby at a slow paste. There, in my lobby, my company building, my fucking self-built success was the bastard himself. He sat in his expensive suit tapping his foot away with his hands over his face as he chanted an Italian prayer over and over. He looked different than when I last saw him, he looked cleaner, neater — put together.

But he was still himself.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" My voice boomed angrily as I approached him.

He jumped up at the sound of my angry voice, his sweaty hands beginning shoved into his pockets. "Son-"

"Don't fucking call me that."

"Liam, I came to see how my so- how you were doing," He blew a nervous raspberry and started to walk closer. "I see you've made yourself a business...and a family with that Bianca bitch, I thought you did-"

I chuckled dryly shaking my head in monotony. "I divorced her to be with someone better. And they're not her fucking kids. Who told you?"

"Your sister told your cousin and from there, news has traveled in Italy that you have a family, rumors of you having an affai-"

I rolled my eyes boredly. "I don't care what people are saying at home. I want to know why you're here." I spat angrily as I shoved him hard with a push of my finger.

"I can't check in on my son?" He retorted.

"You lost that right long ago when you decided to stop playing father and play conman with those lowlife businessmen."

My father used to be such a vibrant man after Ma had Camila and me. But after mom had more kids he became pressured and disconnected from our family. He wanted to gamble with the high class and he did, for a while. He got in a contract with a conman and it left him and debt, which left us poor. I didn't forgive him for neglecting us as kids nor did I forgive him for neglecting Ma, she fell into a world of sex and alcohol and depression. She tried for us unlike him.

"Listen, I know what I did, figlio. I was wrong to neglect la mia famiglia, and I am an awful man for that. But I've got my life together, I'm back with your mother. I've got in contact with the twins and Nicolas-"

"Nico, Your son goes by Nico now. He despises your name."

I saw the hurt flash through his eyes, and I frankly didn't give a blatant fuck. He hurt Nico the most out of us all, He was the closes to our mother and when she changed, it broke him hard. He loathed the bastard and his name.