21: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟

A/N: I promise what happened so far was the original plot for the story. I promise I didn't get bored or anything, this was what their story was gonna be. She was meant to get pregnant for the storyline, I'm sorry if you don't like it...🙃 Also, I'm not bashing the comment section, pinky promise.

BQOTD: Favorite food

Btw this chapter has a lot of flashbacks/memories. 🙃

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

"Because no one wanted you here." Harper answered with a 'duh' attitude.

Bianca rolled her eyes and sashayed herself over to me and Chanel. "So," She started as she gave Chanel a disgusted once over. "This is the bitch?"

I grabbed her hand, soothingly rubbing it with the pad of my thumb. "Don't call her out her name. You have no right."

She scoffed and strolled closer to Chanel who sat quietly with her hand gripping mine. "Lalorosa's daughter. And you're what? Sixteen and seven months pregnant? It can't be his." She scoffed.

"I'm eighteen and I'm only at the end of my first trimester." She corrected stiffly.

"So you didn't wait to hop into bed with my husband." She scoffed again and rolled her eyes. "Classic whores. You've baby trapped him now."

She winced at the word whore, in which she shut her eyes and continued to eat the soup Gia made specifically for her since her stomach is still sensitive.

"What the fuck are you doing here Bianca?" I spat at her aggressively.

"I came to see my husband, can I not?" She asked innocently in mockery.

"No, you can't. So let me ask again." I fitted through my teeth. "Why. Are. You. In. My. House."

She looked around the table, taking in all the people that sat with us for dinner. "I've come to talk." She hummed picking up Chanel's hawaiian roll and taking a big bite before placing it back on her side plate.

Chanel scrunched her face up at the piece of bread and looked away. "I'm not hungry anymore." She announced quietly trying to stand by herself. Mavae and Harper rushed to her side, helping her waddle towards the staircase with Camila and Samuel following behind.

Soon, everyone else left leaving me alone with the devil herself.

"Her father knows?" She asked disgustedly as she sat down in one of the many empty chairs.

"Of course he knows, We couldn't keep it away from him that long. Especially with you causing so much drama." I said sarcastically as I gathered the nearby plates together.

"Guilty as charged." She shrugged with a smile before switching fast to a pressing face. "We could've had all this Liam."

I scoffed. "Our children would've been traumatized."