She'll Be Safe

Chishiya POV:

After Aguni's succession ceremony, where he opened that black envelope, I made my way out of the room.

Before finding Y/n and Arisu, I stopped to get Kuina because she is in on the plan as well.

"Kuina," I greeted her when I found her.

"Chishiya," she greets back, a cigarette on her lips.

"Is it time?" she asks, walking up to me.

I nod my head beginning to walk towards where I'm guessing Arisu, Y/n, and Usagi are.

"What are you gonna do about Y/n?" I hear Kuina ask me.

I sigh, not really knowing what to do about that, she'll be mad at me, but she'll be safe.

I promise that she'll be safe.

"We have no choice but to go through with the plan," I answer plainly, trying not to show my nervousness.

We walk up to the room, I don't knock, knowing that they already expect me.

I open the door, first seeing Arisu and Usagi sitting in the chairs in front of me. I look around the room, my eyes landing on Y/n's as she stands up from the bed.

I could tell they were all getting a little impatient waiting for me, "Sorry I took so long, I had to get Kuina."

I see them all nod, understanding me. I decide it's time to tell them my plan, so I walk over to one of the chairs in the room, not looking away from Y/n the whole time. "She'll be safe," I remind myself.

I see Y/n and Kuina sit down across from each other, as well as Arisu and Usagi returning to the seats they were in before.

I tell them what the Black Envelope was as well as how the succession ceremony went.

I could tell they all seemed to be in thought, until Y/n speaks up, "So what's your plan?"

I feel my heart clench inside of me, knowing that in order to go through with this plan, her friends will most likely get hurt.

"First, Arisu will infiltrate the Royal Suite. Then he will search for the safe and steal all of the playing cards inside."

Arisu looks up at me, "What about the passcode?"

"I have an idea of that," I explain to him, "I'll tell you when you're in front of the safe."

I hand him one of the four walkie talkies.

Arisu looks at it, "You're really cautious," he grabs it out of my hand, "I got it."

I smirk, taking it as quite a compliment.

"Usagi and Kuina will be on the lookout," I tell them, handing another 2 walkie talkies to each of them.

"What about me?" Y/n asked with a confused look on her face.

I take a few seconds thinking of what will be the safest for her to do, I know she won't agree if I told her to just stay in the room.

"You help Kuina, stay with her at all times," I tell her, hoping she follows what I say. I'm only trying to protect her.

She glances over at Arisu and that feeling of guilt comes back, she'll forgive me, won't she?

She nods her head a little bit reluctantly, "Okay."

I look at Kuina, hoping she understands to keep Y/n safe as well, she nods at me.

"This is too dangerous. If we're discovered, we'll be killed." Usagi states, I can tell she seems a bit nervous about the whole thing.