Congratulations

After we parted ways I decided to make my way over to Usagi on the other side of the floor, checking to see if they found anything yet.

"Usagi!?"

No reply.

"Arisu!?"

Nothing.

I make my way through the hall, hoping to see any signs of them.

It was until I finally opened a door to find a chair with duct tape surrounding it, there was also a broken window behind it.

"They found him," I think to myself, a smile making it's way to my face.

I look down at my phone,

20 minutes remaining

"This isn't good," I mutter to myself.

"Y/n?"

I swing my head around, seeing Kuina standing in the doorway. She looked like she had been attacked.

"Kuina? Are you alright?"

"Yes," it looked like she was thinking, before saying in a hurry, "we have to find Ann."

She came over to me, grabbing my arm, and pulling me with her.

"She knows who the witch is..."

"How?" I question her.

"She's checking the fingerprints on the knife," She tells me, looking back at me with serious eyes.

We both hurried to the room that Ann would probably be, since it's where she usually spends her time.

"Ann!" Kuina yells as we come across her laying on the floor.

I run up to her, nudging her a little bit, "Ann?"

"Is she dead?" Kuina asks me, and I take a look at Ann, before checking her pulse. She wasn't dead.

"No, she looks like she just got knocked out," I say, looking up at Kuina's worried face.

I hear groaning and turn my attention back on Ann. She was finally waking up.

She looked around a little disorientedly before her eyes land on the knife beside her, "We have to go."

She tries to get up in a hurry but falls back down.

I look over at Kuina, signalling for her to help me pick Ann up.

I take one of her arms and sling it over my shoulder as Kuina does the same with her other arm.

"Come on, we don't have much time left," I tell them as we start heading over to the main lobby.

As we start getting closer I could hear shouting and fighting coming from inside, of course it still has to be chaotic as the timer is about to run out, you'd think by now they would start taking things seriously.

All of a sudden everything goes silent and I look over at Kuina and Ann, who give me confused looks back.

"That must not be good," Kuina explains and I nod my head.

"I'll go check it out," I tell them and unwrap my arm from around Ann.

As I walk into to the room, I see everyone standing still looking at someone in the middle of the room.

I turn my head to see Asahi and she shouts, "I'm the dealer of this game!"

My eyes don't seem to move away as I watch a laser come from the ceiling, striking her in the head.