😔😡😑😂

Dose emojis at the top describes how I felt when someone said my English was horrible and they couldn't continue reading my story. At first I felt down then a little then angry, so I went to see what he usually reads and I noticed RWBY stories and not the semi-good or good ones but the generic I've been betrayed so I became heartless and now I have a power from another universe which I'll use to be either evil or an anti-hero, to  which calmed me down before I laughed. I then started  thinking why should I care about what he just said if he reads books with the same plot with just a new flavor of ice cream on the side.

Yes my English can be horrible  but I at least give stories a chance no matter how bad in terms of writing it is. I read until the fourth chapter and if it doesn't meet my expectations then I leave but I'm not a butthole about it. In all honesty I agree with him my English is bad and that is my orignal language but it's only because I'm on Mobile and that makes it hard to write for me may be not others. Also he didn't even make it pass the 2nd chapter and i'd like to see him try to write at least 2k words per chapter on mobile. It's hard and annoying but I do what I must to give you all chapters. Next chapter should drop tomorrow.