The concert/ New Members

As we walked up to VIP lounge I looked at Toga she was a mystery she really was the boss of a gang, well ex boss since I'm the new one. We reached the door and entered in. There were two flat screen Tv's to show the concert along with a curtain covering the window that allowed us to see the concert directly. For now I'll keep that covered.

" Hey we're kda and 8 years ago we graduated from Utopia High and we formed this group two years ago and as thanks the winner of the giveaway gets to spend the day with us but we also have prepared a new song for you guys we hope you enjoy the show."

As the show was going on i talked with Toga.

" So tell me what's recently happened with our gang."

" Well boss recently we've made deals with two other gangs the vipers who own alot of theaters as there legal front and the rizers who have a technology as their legal front they both sell medicine on underground market and to other gangs. We offer protection at their meeting they give us a discount on products."

" Tomorrow we cut those deals I have someone I'm gonna visit to make nano medicine and someone with a power that gives me the ability to cure all illnesses. Has their been any rival gangs trying to take over yours or threaten you guys."

" Wait just don't act like you have it all under control we need those deals your guy might be unreliable. Don't just ma-."

" Shhhhhh if I say do it you do it got it and the guy I'm working with is very reliable if all goes like plan with it is the we will have technology and nano medicine that can heal serious wounds in seconds that we can charge a 250k per bottle of 10 pills because how well they work next with technology what type of tech." I said cutting her off

" Well untraceable phones and hacking agents."

" Good the same person will develop that as well he's a genius and if they turn on us I will destroy them personally. Also we should still offer protection by a for 10k per person. This way we'll gain more money and more reputation easier."

" Ok but this guy who is he."

" The smartest man alive John Adams he was already naturally able to keep up with those using mind enhancer powers but when he activates his super intelligence power he's on a whole other level. The woman I need is a women named mercy she is still overseas but next week she will drop down here in neo city to become a college professor at grand neo medical school."

" Ok and how will w-."

Someone was knocking at the door and looked at the tv the concert was still going on they were only in their 3rd out of 10 songs 10 being their new song well old for me The Baddest. I went to the door and answered it.

 I went to the door and answered it

Name: Karin Sato

Core tier: 4

Power: zero g ( gives her the ability to make things in a 20ft radius float and move at her will while floating she even can float herself. )