The party

I had went to the school and took the test early and that's when I ran into toga. She told me how the gang missed me but that understood I was gaining as much influence before we made our move. I told her I'd make it up to her and the gang and go to the beach, it was my go to and nothing could go wrong. I took the test and aced it and had to leave to buy my suit, Korra said she was going to wear a dress her mother left her. When I went to the mall I noticed tape around a section. Hmm today was the day that the special unit investigation and military my uncle funds comes to the city to investigate a crime. I know I can get one of them to agree with me about then corruption of that man and get them to quit and join me.

I pulled up to the side of investigation area and got out the car.

" Sir you can't be here."

" I know something you don't about this crime." I said pushing pass the man

When I saw the body he looked to be impaled in the eye with a x on his forehead. Yes this killer was known as the pirate killer because x marks the spot they would say. He was caught and released multiple time because of evidence but with Polaris I can ask John to track his location.

" Hey who let this kid get past the line guys."

" I know who did this. The ground is slightly uneven meaning the hole was cause by someone with earth powers, but that leaves millions. But in grand neo city the power to control earth is very rare with only 5,000 having the power. But most of them work in construction and would level the ground back as to leave no trace so that cuts the number in half. But their are also children so cut the number in half agian. Now that leaves 1,250 bit their are also those who at in college or have moved away so cut the number in half again to get 625. Now that is still to high of a number but that x on his for head is the next thing we need it's from a branding iron and being the one who made Polaris the only person who recently bought a x shape branding iron was a man known as Thomas vernad. So that is your guy miss."

" Hmph and I supposed to believe all that because."

" Because if you must know that I have the image to prove he bought the branding iron." I sent John a text ( got his number from chris) and he sent over a screenshot.

" Alright boys wrap this up we need to find that man" she said turning around

" Ms. Here is my number I want to discuss something's over coffee it's about your employer mr.sato."

" Since you helped me I'll agree."

I then walked to the mall and bought my suit I thought I looked nice. It was five forty-five and the party was at eight. I knew the part was for celebrities so that must mean Evelynn and akali already have a invitation but knowing those two they'll make up some excuse to not go but Evelynn just isn't intrested in the event from the look of it. As I left I saw my sister walking right for me so it seems she is here for the party.

" Sora. Listen please." She said grabbing my hand.

* I should've ran when I had the chance and now I can't start a scene.* I thought while looking down at her

" Talk."

" Thank you. Sora I promise you I was just a child and I knew no better and when I didn't see you for a week I started to cry and starve myself because they said you died when we left. So after months I had to learn to live without you. Please just give me a chance I'll make it up to you."

" Karin Sato tell me this why did they abandon me."

" I-i don't know I promise."

" You seem unsure of that promise because of that I will continue to treat you as one of the-."