Survival of the fittest part 1

WE ARE ENTERING THE FIRST FILLER ARC

I heard screams and looked up and saw a swat vehicle overturned and saw people running and jumping on others bitting them and ripping at their flesh. This was like a zombie out break but these people just had red eyes and weren't previously dead as I'm sure I saw some of them in the building beside us.

" Alexa check for survivors across the street I'll be right behind you I see someone trapped under the swat car."

As soon as I said this she ran and I ran as well to the injured woman. When I got there I saw someone rushing Alex a so I blasted him with ice and he kept running until I blasted him again and he dropped dead. I turned to the woman and she just layed their as if she had given up until is showed up beside her.

 I turned to the woman and she just layed their as if she had given up until is showed up beside her

Name: Jill

Core tier:5

Powers: master of arms and instinctive reflexes ( master of arms refers to guns as she knows how to use any weapons she picks up. And instinctive reflexes is pretty explanatory but if not when in danger wether ahe knows it or not her body will move on its own unless it's to quick. )

" Miss how bad do you think your leg is"

" To be honest I won't be walking for a long time."

" I see." I smiled and powered up my hair turning red.

I effortlessly picked up the truck completely and powered down

I effortlessly picked up the truck completely and powered down. That can be dangerous if I don't learn how to control it but right now this woman is in need of help. I picked her up bridal style and begin to walk before a truck came rushing and crashed into the swat truck causing another explosion blasting me away and knocking the girl out of my arms. I got up with ringing in my ears and looked around dazed until I noticed a guy with glowing eyes heading towards the woman I just helped so I dashed at him creating a ice javelin with hooks in my hand and threw it at the guy piercing him and hooking him as it froze him to a wall.

" Sora we've been separated by the tucks blocking my way back to you but I should be able to find away around I'll call you when I get some where safe. Also check your phone their is an alert."