Survival of the fittest part 6

* message for readers. The harem is gonna be 6 members only and I'll do a chapter for the harem their is gonna be a character that hasn't been introduced. Along with that their is gonna be one off romances with some characters but they won't be apart of the harem. Also the data book for the first arc is coming along so it'll be out soon.*

( the rival of kazuma known as Ryu has been renamed Ru and props to anyone who can guess who the character is.)

Sora P.O.V

After it was all said and done I saw Abby walking upstairs to the room so I followed her. I saw the look on her face, i needed to reassure her she did what was right. Unjust killing is weird, heck it sounds weird coming from me in a since, but like I said no one should follow my dark and blood filled path to justice and revenge. Before I realised it we were at the roof instead of the room. I saw Abby go out the door so I followed. When I got outside she was looking out at the city, so I walked behind her and grabbed her hand.

" Abby, You have to know th-."

" That I did the right thing. But did I Sora? You heard what they said I was so close to killing him but..."

" But what." I said turning her to face me

" I couldn't do it, because I remembered all that you told me and I just couldn't do it." She said with a tear running down her face

" I only helped you move forward from the past you decided to move forward and not kill him." I said wiping the tear away while smiling at her

She smiled back and I felt like we were in our own world at the moment as I felt myself inching closer to her. Was this too quick, no not with my life I have to take these chances because I don't know if I'll see tomorrow. I noticed her inching ever closer until we were face to face.

" Is this to quick? I just meet you Sora, but I feel like this is so right, like I've been waiting on this since forever." She said wrapping her arms around my neck

" We don't know if we'll see tomorrow morning so I think this I just right Abby." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and leaning down.

As soon as our lips touched i felt everything disappear in a figuritve since. She was right i felt like I needed this. After a minute i let go of the kiss out of concern for her. But as I did we opened our eyes at the same time and I just couldn't resist them drawing me back in as I went for another kiss.

" Uhh I hope I'm not interrupting." Said Ellie from out of nowhere

" Yea you did. But speak." I said

" Well. Joel said that we are going to be heading out in two days back to our camp."

" Alright. Now to resume were we left off."

" Later tonight lover boy. Just me and you, don't want to be interrupted again." She said walking away

If I could see my face right now I know i would have the biggest smile on my face. Once she left I walked up to the edge of the building and looked over the edge. I've changed alot since that day I jumped definitely for the better, I just wish I was stronger. That's the pass no need to think of it. I need to move forward, I turned around and went downstairs. I headed to takagi as she had an ice pack on her head.

" How'd they get you down, considering your CIA I thought you'd have taken one out."

" Ha-Ha very funny you idiot. I can hold my own but they surrounded me."

" Understandable, but why not train to handle those situations."

" I'm just the sniper no need for that or atleast I thought until now."