The Date pt 2/ A party invitation

When we got away from the ride i saw a couple holding hand with their daughter in the middle. I then imagined my self and korra in there place but it also switched to senna. I wasn't supposed to catch feelings but my sub conscious wouldn't make me forget what we did. I just looked away what I did that night It was just so sudden so fast one second we're talking the next we second we started kissng. Right now I need to focus on the one I'm with right now. I then saw that we had walked to the love boats and a man called to us.

" Hey the young couple the one with white hair and the fit girl you two look like the most beatiful couple out here so take a ride on the love."

I looked at Korra and we both were blushing, I squeezed her hand and walked to the boats. Yeah we aren't a couple but they don't know that.

" Sora what are you doing we're not a couple." She whispered

" Yea but they don't know that."

We made it to the ride and got on the boat. As we were going through they were playing music and thei r was images of married couples young and old in the shape of hearts.

" Korra can ask you something."

" Go ahead."

" Do you know if Alex is still alive."

" I don't but I hope he's alive."

" What was his full name."

" Alex Anderson."

I got my phone out and texted Chris to get John Adams to find any information on Alex about his status. As we got off the ride we got up and keep walking side by side with our hands occasionally touching. We rode five more rides before the sun went down. As we were walking I got a message good thing my phone was on silent and what I read shocked me. He had been dead for a year after an attack on the hospital he was in.

I grabbed Korra and hugged her for a second she was shocked but she started to hug me back.

" Why the hug."

" No reason I just felt like hugging because I didn't want you to leave me like I did you."

" You don't have to worry about that Sora, so how about we both make a promise to never leave the other as long as it's in our power."

" I promise to never leave you again Korra." I just couldn't tell her the truth at a later time maybe but for know I'd let her focus on better things.

As we stopped hugging we went towards the exit but before we could exit a man called us over.

" Hey there buddy how about you try and do the impossible and win your lady a sapphire pendant and earimgs.