back to the past

I need to end it. My name I sora and from day one I was hated I had a broken core the orb inside people that allowed to use superpowers. Their were tiers 1 to 5 depending on what tier and power you had determined your strength mine was broken so at the age of 9 my parents abandoned  me. Said my sister was sick with a disease only my rich uncle could pay for who lived in the next city over, they played their parts well all of them. Instead they live with him and auntie while I was homeless I only know because I saw them on the news  walking to a movie premier. I still had to go to school so I found my friend hiro's house at 14 and lived with him and his parents. Then came high school I got a girlfriend in half way through sophomore  year and dated her until the first day of senior year where she dumped me for hiro and then I was bullied for my broken core only hiro knew about that, but then everyone knew the whole world knew I became a freak and was kicked out and abandoned again so now it was time to end it it's the last day of senior year no one will miss me anyway. I walked to the top of the building and looked out towards the city the unforgiving world threw me around destroyed me and now I was done I ran and jumped over the edge. ( 17 floor building school building )

" My body is burning it's burning what's going on." I clutched my heart where my core is located

Soon an image appeared in my brain a Dragon made of pure energy my core was fixed and it was a tier 5 core that's funny so I wasn't useless at all well it's to......

" What the..."

I looked in the mirror and saw my face.

( imagine with a little bit longer hair )

I'm back to the first day of senior year this outfitt is the same but I can feel my core is fixed it's amazing the power I feel is amazing. I sit down and go back inside my mind to the Dragon. It looks down at me and stares, I walk right up to it and hold out my hand this was my power and I'm here to claim it. The Dragon then starts to condense it self into a perfect orb shaped pill right in the palm of my hand. I looked at it the power this is all mine I won't let anyone bully me again I'll become the first ever real anti-hero not just some street thug I'll start as a  gang boss and bring myself to the spot light I won't fail. I swallowed then pull and once again my body started burning.

" The pain it's all worth it, this time I'm not going down im coming out on top especially today let's see what I get  arghhhhhhhhhhh."

Time skip after 5min of pain.

I knew what my power was with a touch i can take peoples power and make them mine permanently the one who power I took keeps their power but it's weakened it's  strength it will recover over time. I woke up and looked to see hiro about to touch me.

" stop I'm wide awake you...." I stop he hasn't betrayed me yet I'll take his power ( crystal creation ) right here

I activate my powers and touch his chest where his heart and core is. I felt his powers being moved into me good this is amazing.