survival of the fittest part 4

I saw Abby on the ground passed out wrapped in a towel with blood in the back. I rushed and picked her up and carried her to the bed laying her in her stomach. I took the towel off her back to assess the damage, it was a large scratch that wasn't to deep.

" I thought I would loose her in that fight, but I also thought I would die myself. I need to get stronger, I need training." I said outloud to myself

" You just gonna stare at my back or what Sora."

" ahhhhhh! Holy crap I thought you passed out."

" Shhh idiot. I was but when you set me down I suddenly woke up. Also thanks for the concern but I was fine, i had no thought that we would make it until you were fully powered up."

" Alright well can you sit up or no."

" Of course it's just a little bit of pain." She said sitting up
( Now some are wondering why he hasn't used his regen powers on her. Well his regen only heals the wound so it can still become infected if not treated properly so he's gonna treat it and let it rest for a day before using it. )

After she sat I cleaned the wound and wrapped it up. After we just talked for a little.

" So Sora when you were talking about killing, you clearly don't want me to kill that man but why, He Killed my father I just can't let him live sora is rather die then do that."

" Then why did he kill your father."

" Look it's not simple, but to try to make it simple. Do you remember th the girl who's core healed it's self after being Cracked and nearly shattered. Seeing that my father was called to remove apart of her core to see if it had special properties that could help others but on the night of the surgery he killed my father."

" I see so he killed your father for that girl, the news said your father just died from a heart attack, guess they didn't want to admit that they made a mistake. I'm sorry for your loss, but abby."

" What don't tell me you think killing him is unnecessary that bastard killed my father I won't stand for that, I won't let you tell me th-."

" Abby! Listen you and me both know that girl wouldn't have survived having not only her heart cut open but also having a piece of her core removed all the energy inside would have left her heart and poisoned her body killing her."

" That means nothing to me Sora, what would you do if your father was killed you'd want revenge."

" Your right i would, but if my father was gonna kill a little girl then I'd let it go."

" She signed up for it!"

" Did he tell her she'd die because I don-."

I didnt get to finish ad Abby had turned around and punched me and before I could react she got on top of me and went for another.

" You bastard don't tell me I just went here for nothing , you know nothing!" She said tearing up

" I do know your father would have done the same thing if you were on that table." I said lifting up and hugging her

" I don't want you to be consumed like me Abby, I can't go back from my revenge but you can you have much to loose by doing this. Think about what happen you kill him and his family will be after you and the cycle will continue. Don't do it Abby revenge this way won't do you any good."

She broke down crying in my shoulders for ten minutes as I just held her close. After she was done I picked her up while she still was hugging me and laid down on the bed.

" This comfortable for you."

" Just for tonight Sora."

" Of course Abby." I kissed her forehead and we went to sleep.