41. 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚

• the next few days you felt nothing but pain in the hospital, your arms burned and stung in pain

• the next few days you felt nothing but pain in the hospital, your arms burned and stung in pain. you were mental suffering, you really wanted suna by your side and to talk about each other's feelings but at the same time you didn't have enough strength to, mentally and physically. you wanted to get better before talking to him or anyone.

right now you just wanted to be alone and be alone to face your regrets, pain, your mistakes, and everything you did wrong.

*knock*

"go away" you said

the door opened and a doctor came in.

"hello Ms. Ukai, how are you feeling?" the doctor asked sat at the end of the bed in a chair.

"i'm fine, why are you here" you said and looked down with a stand up table in front of you.

"did you eat?"

"no not really"

"how's your arms?"

"they burn"

"have your gotten up to walk around?"

"no"

"not even use the bathroom?"

"i don't need to go"

"have you called anyone or want to?"

"no"

"well we need to call someone about you being here, you have any parents?"

"yes"

"can we call them"

"no"

"why"

"they'll be mad"

"we're gonna call someone have any grand parents"

"yes"

"can we call them?"

"fine"

•••

great grandpa ukai came to visit you, and let's just say he wasn't happy at all.

"god damnit y/n, why the hell are you here again, i thought you promised me no more self harm or getting yourself in the hospital" he yelled "you're ruining my grandchild y/n you're my grandchild and you wanna die before i do, that's not how it works"