~1~

hi umm first story idk what to put here just enjoy tel me if i misspell anything or just give feedback in general. call me what you want idc. umm anything in italics is gonna be the persons thoughts

I've been wandering around the forest for around 3 months. I no longer have my village to go back to. I've raided every village around they already have a nickname for me i loved it "Tamisra" meaning she who is full of darkness. how i loved it how it sounded so beautiful yet very very dangerous at the same time.

I don't really have anyone anymore, no one to hold me back, no one to make me feel bad nor to hold me back from my full potential. I cut off all emotions. It's a good thing that I don't have to worry about anything just myself. but some people i can make an exception for they just have to be the right kind of people. i haven't found them yet nor do i think i will but i'm fine with that.

my family. my own flesh. blood. hated me.why? because i'm different at first they whispered. I just thought people were talking about me and I might have overheard them.but even when i'm alone, in a room, for christ sake i can be in the middle of a field with no one around me, and still i heard them.

they started when i was only 15 at first they said for me not to trust people. I questioned it but never thought too much about it. I just thought it was my imagination. I was always the weird, quiet kid in the village. None of the kids ever talked to me. I spent most of my time in the library.

I was always fascinated my greek mythology and death. whenever someone died in the village the voices, the wipers would come back telling me to call me to it DEATH itself. I also was finding myself awake at night more than day. I never really thought about it too much. I just loved the night, the darkness that came with it was very comforting. i guess that's how i got my name i'm not complaining though.

it's starting to become night time again so I started to build a nice fire to keep away the monsters of the dark land. I was pretty tired because last night's sleep was cut short by some spider trying to kill me. now that i was not very fond of i mostly started the fire so that wont happen again. my sleep was cut short yet again but not with monsters and such but with 3 male voices.

 ~A/N~

umm so hope you liked the first chapter kinda short ik but i think next chapter i will try to make it a bit longer . its also  around 3 am lmao and i have class in the morning but have a good day/night guys ,gals, and nonbinary pals make sure to eat and drink something soon but byee for now till next time :)