33- old visitor

A/n: the only thing keeping me going is yalls comments thank u also i felt bad leaving yall with a cliffhanger 😸😸

The light of the torch reflected the gem's light bouncing back onto her face. He was astonished, he came out here looking for his "brothers" hide out. He never knew he would see her again, much less alive. He had gone back to their village and the others nearby to find them all burned down. He thought maybe a forest fire but the surrounding trees were never harmed.

Her eyes were the same as they always were, gray, but now they looked dull. Like she wasn't herself anymore, he had seen her like that once before. But he would never want to bring out the memories of that night. The night he lost her, he told himself he would never let her go again; but whatever she did to him scared him.

He never understood why it was only her that managed to do that. Sure he had met other people that he took a liking to, but it was never in the way she made him feel.

He snapped back into reality when she had pulled away from his face and slightly turned her head. The Small action of her pulling away made him realize she meant so much to him and still had yet to say anything.

It hurt him, normally she would say something, is she not mad, sad, anything? His thoughts kept going, his voices would shut up. "Tris?" His voice broke a little, overcome with emotions he didn't even realize he could feel.

She looked at him a little longer before a smile crept up on her face. "Pinkie!" She yelled, causing a flinch to come from him. 'Was she not mad?' He thought he was not more confused than ever.

He put whatever those/ voices that came to his mind aside. Right now all that matters to him is her. Why is she even out here at night, she doesn't even have a weapon on her. He sighed a bit 'i tought her better than this.'

"Where is your home?" He asked picked her up from the grass. She stood up and wiped the dirt off her knees and looked at the way she came from. "Mmm i think this way." She grabbed his wrist and made sure he followed on the way back to the house.

The little action reminded him of their teen years together. He would leave the village for a bit of time then come back to lead her to the way of the amazing spots he would find. He would always grab her wrist the way she was doing in the moment.

Never will he forget the mental image in his mind of her looking at whatever he would be showing her at the time. Everything he did was so she could be happy, as long as she was happy he was as well.

'I wonder if she remembers those days...' he snapped out of his thoughts once again by the opening of a big wooden door. Walking in was a red carpet leading into a spit of 3 ways. On the walls were pictures of anything and everything she led her way into the kitchen.

Sitting there was her brother, he may look a little different from the last time they saw each other but he could still tell it was him. The facial expression on his face said everything, he looked pissed off he didn't even look at me.

There was a small flask in his hand as he carefully sipped on it. "Tristan, welcome home, mind telling me where you were." He looked my way and raised the flask in the air bringing it back down soon after. "Hello techno, i would like to say nice to see u again but i don't know about that."

"I would say the same, but considering what you did to her, I would prefer not to say anything at all." "Well hello brother,i was out for a walk and i found pinkie" she said holding on a bit tighter as if he would leave any second.

"Tristan, anything could have happened out there, what if something happened to you? I looked around the house for an hour!" Schlatt was tipsy and anyone could tell, the dry blood around his mouth proved an even more reason on why he would be drinking.

"I- im sorry i just needed fresh air i felt cramped up in here." She said holding onto technos wrist making him wince a bit. Schlatt noticed looking at their hands made him a bit mad, he didnt know why but it did.

He looked uo locking eyes with him, "techno, can i speak with you alone?" Tris looked back at him and smiled. "Heh, uh yeah sure."

"Dont worry its just a little chat," Schlatt said walking passed him bring the flask to his lips