~6~ the first of 3

3 days staying with the team, ohh come on now i just want to get to the fun of betraying a small nation.

George was taking me to my new room but my feet and hands were still chained up so I couldn't or try to fight. I was pretty pissed at the fact that they had me chained up like an animal.

"I know you don't like dream but I promise he's not always like that ''mhmm yeah i bet he isn't the stuck up green snob that likes to put up a show.

"i don't know what or why you both don't like each other, but I know if you actually tried you could be really good friends." George was desperately trying to break the loud silence in between us. it was sorta funny i could tell he was uncomfortable by the way he would mess with his fingers.

"me... really?" ohh this is hilarious he wants me to try it when I haven't done shit to dream. He is the one that starts everything. It's not my fault that I don't want to take shit from someone who hides behind a mask. maybe i can try to catch him without it.

I let out a small chuckle hoping that he wouldn't catch it but to my surprise he did, and George was looking at me confused. He probably thinks i'm insane at this point but i couldn't blame him. I am insane. "you want me to try and be friends with him, you tell him the same thing because he is the one that starts everything" i hissed out the words friends there is no room for friends they just hold you back

I probably sounded like a kid but who cares, it's true. I don't even want friends. It's not like I have any, they are more like acquaintances. To be honest with myself, dream would be a good ally. I can tell if I go for his friends he will come for me. I would just have to be friendly.

"are you ok, because you always seem to laugh at the worst time? like the time we found you in the forest. no one has ever stood up to dream like that so, i'm just kinda questioning your sanity.'' I was taken aback, but at the same time I wasn't. No one has ever asked me that except one person, my brother but i killed him in cold blood. it didn't bother me that i killed him it bothered me that he actually cared like george does.

what am i supposed to think he seems genuine but how do i know he won't up and leave. " ohh um we are here at your room" he broke me out of my thoughts and gave me a genuine smile.

 i know he can tell that i was uncomfortable, i don't like opening up to people. The last time I did it didn't go too well. i wanted to get off the topic of opening up to someone so i refocused my thoughts on the room. It had a big queen size bed, a desk and chair, one more chair in the corner of the room, and a big window looking out over a river you can see fish jumping. It was beautiful.

but george took the silence as a meaning to leave as he was walking out the door i stopped him " hey george"he stopped dead in his tracks not even facing me "yes tamisra" he questioned slightly.

"you forgot to take off my chains' 'I said with a playful tone to not seem rude. "ohh yeah sorry about that" he chuckled, i gave him a fake laugh still deciding if i want to tell him or not.

as he was walking over to me i started thinking about it the voices on the other hand already decided they all said no. that he would betray me and leave me but, i just can't see him doing that he has to kind of a soul.

I decided I will tell him what's the worst that can happen they kick me out. i scoffed at the thought of them kicking me out, because it seemed like they needed me to help them with this war stuff. I don't really know how to sugar coat stuff so i said it with no emotion and as much monotone as i normally use, which at times can be a lot. "i hear voices"

He looked taken aback like it was nothing new and I found comfort in it. he just let out a long ohh i chuckled at his response, i wish i can know what es thinking. At first I can tell he wanted to say something but then stopped dead in his tracks as if he were still finding something to say.