~24~dogs can be stupid...

after another 3 hours of getting supply's and fixing it up it now looked like if it was brand new. now she as bored out of her mind. a part of her wanted to go to l'manburg, and just the smallest part wanted her to stay.

"Come on berry we are going to l'manburg." he looked at her tilting his head to the side a bit, as if he were confused. she packed her inventory full of food from cows she found earlier.

After a while of walking toward L'manburg she found someone just a little bit ahead of her. from what she can tell he was wearing a blue sweater and a beanie, right now he might be a little taller than her. considering she doesn't have her platforms on, just the converse wilbur had given her.

without thinking much of it she picked up a decent size rock and threw it at him. she meant to aim for his head to really get his attention, but i guess his back works too.

"hey! what the fuck?" he turned around to see berry running at him. but the only reason berry was running at him is because he thought she was playing catch... with a rock. Tristan whistled at the dog trying to get him to stop, but failed as he bumped into the man's legs.

before tristan could say anything he picked up berry wanted to pet him, while looking in the direction the rock came from. "can i please have my dog back?" she said in a hostile tone, mostly because that is the only thing she cares about. for now at least.

"sure but would you mind telling me why you hit me with a FUCKING ROCK!" eh he was a bit of a loud one she noticed. but she really just wanted berry. "I wanted to get your attention, now can I have my dog."

he let go of berry and he ran right back to tristan's side, this time staying there. "its a cute dog you know, what's his name?" she disregarded his question and asked one of her own "where are you going?"

"I am going to l'manburg, what about you?"

"same, mind if i walk with you" he simply nodded looking back down at berry. they both fell into a comfortable silence for tristan at least, for quackity he was confused. 'who is she? How does she know l'manburg? why is she covered in blood?'

Tristan noticed his discomfort in a matter of minutes. "what is it?" she questioned him not really wanting to hear what he has to say. "well- i what's your name?" he asked, trying to make eye contact with the girl.

She wasn't comfortable saying her real name so she gave him the one people have made for her. "tamisra. what's yours?" was all she said looking over to him to see his reaction from her name. He scoffed at what she had to say, clearly not believing. "quackity, but can you just not lie. im not some stupid child you can fool."

she looked at him and scoffed to herself. "don't believe me then you will when you see big craters in l'manburg from TNT." "Yeah we'll see" he muttered, both of them looking ahead clearly pissed off from one another.

After a minute of complete silence an opening appeared leading out of the woods. "don't tell anyone you saw me" she said to him while grabbing his arm with a great amount of pressure. "dam okay can you let go of me"

with that they both parted ways, quackity going into l'manburg and Tristan just looking over the land. she couldn't help but notice that l'manburg looked back to normal, like nothing happened. it looked better than ever in fact, it was bursting with life, and it even had a flag.

that frankly just pissed her off more, seeing the place she was going to take down now full of life. but for now she didn't want to worry about that. She just wanted to get her belongings from the boys' house and leave. 

but there was just one small problem, and it's that she did not want to see dream. she would rather see tommy than dream. after a while of sitting and looking over everything she saw sapnap walking on the path.

~sapnaps pov~

I was walking back from the xp farm to the house, when i felt someone had put a hand on my shoulder sorta dragging me down. I turned around to see Tristan covered in dry blood, and sorta dirty. I looked beside her to find a black dog at her feet.

"Hey uh sapnap... can i ask you something?" I felt pity for her, it was kinda clear that she liked dream. But he fucked it up when he gave l'manburg freedom.

"Yeah sure tristan what do you need?" It seemed like she was hesitant about telling me what she wanted. So I let her take her time, her dog was pretty cute and I couldn't even lie when I said he was giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Is dream home?" she said in a low voice as if someone would hear her. "No actually, he hasn't been home since you left. Now that i think of it i don't think he slept or ate too." i tried not to worry her but i kinda suck with feelings and stuff so i dont think it worked.

She let out a small oh then spoke again "do you think you could take me back to the house, and keep a look for dream? I kinda don't want to see him right now." to be honest she looked bad. And she went into the woods with nothing on her only sweatpants and dreams hoodie.

She probably wanted to go home to get her stuff without dream noticing, and I don't blame her. I would be pissed if someone did that to me, in a way dream used her.

The walk to the house was pretty silent. But the only thing I wanted to know was where did she go, and whose blood that was.

~a/n~

hiya how yall doing?? i think i am going to post a new chapter at last once a week of twice depends on how i am feeling throughout the week. but for sure once a week. broski let me warn yall NEVER get the java monster especially the Irish blend. im sorry but it was fucking nasty i had one in the morning and it fucked me up. my stomach hurts a lot now and i dont want to eat bec of it... and i love food my guy. but byee see yall when i see yall. :]