~19~happy birthday pt2

wilbur went back to l'manburg already, probably to warn the others, because they all know he wont surrender.

as they were all waiting around for ten minutes to pass, they all were sitting on a patch of grass talking. eret was talking with dream and sapnap and i was talking with george, and punz went to go to the restroom. george was in front of me, sapnap and eret were sitting next to each other on the side of george, dream was sitting behind me with his hands round my waist, and head laying on my shoulder.

i wasn't uncomfortable it was like techno would do whenever he was done trying to do my hair. i liked the was dream held me it was like i was the only thing that matters in the world. he is so warm like a bed that you would sink into after a long day of war and conflict.

as i was talking with george i noticed something about dream, he reminds me of just how techno makes me feel. i don't know if i love dream.

i don't like the thought of being in love again, but that is how dream makes me feel. it is starting to be clear how he feels about me i just don't think i show it back, i hope he knows i am not like that. the way i show it is by letting him hug me like he is right now, letting him hold my hand like he did earlier.

i can't say i don't like dream, because i do like him. but i don't want to drive him away, like i did with techno. what if he leaves like techno did, what if he is just using me for what i can do to people. i don't want him to leave, he can't leave... he makes me... happy?

i don't know what will happen if he leaves, but i won't be able to stop him, just like how i couldn't stop techno. what if he is the same way, what if he leaves without giving me a warning.

dream noticed something was bothering her "hey tristan you okay?" he uttered into her ear low enough for only her to hear. "oh.. yeah i'm fine dream don't worry about it" she said patting his hands that were wrapped around her waist.

"whats wrong" he asked again moving his mask to the side a bit for her to see one eye. "will you leave me? i know i can be crazy and ruthless. but i want you to know i actually love you... i mean as much as i can love someone. witch is never enough so, i'm sorry."

he was taken aback from the sudden outburst from her.

~dreams pov~

what she loves me... she actually loves me. at first i couldn't tell because she gave sapnap and george a hug, but not me. do i love her... love is a strong word, but i like the way i feel around her. the way she smiles, laughs and never fails to cheer me up. she is perfect in every way.

wait she said she is sorry, why is she sorry. "no tristan why are you sorry?" everyone was now talking to each other while me and tristan were having a conversation. "because everyone i love leaves one way or another, so im sorry." 

oh my gods she is so beautiful when she looks at me. she is to precious to leave how can someone leave her. "listen tristan listen to me, i love you. and nothing you do is going to change that. i don't know what happened in the past but i promise i wont let the happen again."

~3rd person pov~

he put his hand on her cheek, she couldn't help but nuzzle her face further into his touch. she looked back into his eyes, as he looked into her once dull eyes now full with passion. he just wanted to be close with her to be with her.

as they were looking into each others eyes, slowly getting closer. faces now an inch away he kissed her. she eventually kissed back full of passion and love. everyone had stopped talking now looking at the pair.

sapnap and george started giggling to each other, eret just looked at them in disbelief. "alright its been ten minutes lets go" punz finally got back from the restroom and at the best possible time. "wait whats going on" punz finally put the pieces together and started laughing his ass off.

"ok can we just go i want to see some explosions, and lets not talk about this please." tristan's face was heating up and she did not want anyone to notice. as they were walking to l'manburg eret nudged her shoulder. "what a birthday huh?" "actually he still doesn't know eret, and please dont tell him."

"you have my word... unless it comes up." he sped up his past while dream was walking slower to talk to her.  "tristan i need you by my side for this, i dont want you getting caught up in the explosions." she looked over to him and simply shook her head no. "actually dream i want to watch from above," she said pointing to the top of the wall "is that ok?" 

"of course just... be careful okay?" she looked at him like he was the only thing that matters, he probably did the same behind the mask. she then nodded then ran off the climb the wall. once she was up there the boys had reached the gate.

~tristan pov~

as i was looking down on them, i noticed they were arguing. i couldn't hear much only muffled back and forth conversation. then dream pulled out a stick of TNT l'manburg didn't seem to phased by it. what are they thinking, they should run, do they not know i planted more? i watched as dream lit the fuse and threw it at their feet.

as soon as one went off the ground started shaking. the l'manburgians looked at each other once more and ran. the smell came back to me the sound it all came back at once. i have let go a little bit but this... this reminds me of who i once was.

gods this is amazing the smell of gunpowder, the sight of it exploding, it is beautiful. who could not adore such a thing , such an amazing thing.

~3rd person pov~

dream was climbing the wall to talk to her about the sight to see. he looked at her in awe of how she looked at the destitution below them. "beautiful isn't it" she spoke first not taking her eyes off the explosion. "yeah... the smell is," "intoxicating." she finished for him.

"it is.. maybe we should go back home, maybe they will surrender now." he said reaching a hand out for her. "yeah maybe?" they both jumped down from the wall, walking home. as they were on their way tommy and wilbur stopped them.

~a/n~

cliffhanger maybe another chapter tonight. and thank you all for being so patience with me :] have a nice night/day.