~25~ just a kiss...

I decided on a just kiss part bec tbh i did not want to write anything weird...

The walk to the house was pretty silent. But the only thing I wanted to know was where did she go, and whose blood that was.

"Hey tistan?"

"Yeah, whats up sapnap?" she was calm. "So.. where is all that blood from?" sapnap has never really been one to ease things, so it was not super surprising when he asked.

"Well, it's dreams and tehnos... i uh really don't want to get into it right now, sap." I could tell he was a bit confused, but to be honest i don't want to talk about it.

I don't know if it was for sure their blood. I don't know if I even killed them. Before she can start overthinking her whole life decisions they both were in front of the house.

"Hey sapnap can you stay here and keep a look out just incase? I won't be long, I promise." she didn't give him time to say yes or no, she just went straight in.

As soon as she went in she was hit with the smell of spruce trees and freshwater. It took her minute to remember that she wasn't here to just chill, she was here to get her stuff and leave.

As soon as she was upstairs she went into dreams room. She would have gone into her own but dreams is where she last slept in the house. As soon as he walked in she saw her clothes and boots.

Her clothes were folded nice and neatly resting on top of the counter. While her boots were on the floor next to the bed.

~outside the house with sapnap~

Dream was making his way to the house walking along the small path that led to it. He was tired, he had been out looking for Tristan ever since she left. Walking up to the house and sapnap he took off his mask and cracked his neck.

"What's up sap, why are you ust standing outside? It's kinda weird if you ask me." sapnap bit the inside of his cheek, knowing he was never a good liar. And dream knew too.

"Okay then don't tell me i'm tired and i want to go to sleep." before dream could step into the house sapnap held onto dreams arm to stop him. "She's inside isn't she sapnap?"

Sapnap sighed knowing he can't lie to his best friend. 'Maybe this will be good for them' he thought to himself. As he let go of dreams, arm dream ran inside Tristan's old room first. As he opened the door he was met with nothing, she wasn't there.

He felt disappointed in himself for getting his hopes up, but more than disappointed he felt mad. Not at her or sapnap at himself. He walked back into just wanting to go to sleep.

As he opened his door he looked up to see Tristan take off her shoes and about to but on her platforms. But the sound of the door opening stopped her. causing her to look at the person standing in the doorway.

She didn't know how to feel while making eye contact with the green eyed man. She could be pissed at sapnap for not guarding the door like he was told to. Or she could feel happy to see dream in front of her.

A part of her was happy seeing that he was home, but another part of her was hurt knowing dream promised to her. For a while she didnt believe dream was there, because he just stood there at the door not moving or saying anything. But she looked down at the hoodie covered in dry blood and blinked looking back up at dream. Then it hit her, and she was happy that he was fine. He looked okay, just a little tired.

He slowly made his way around the bed becoming face to face with tristan. She swallowed her breath from how close they were. Dream cupped her cheek and swiftly locked lips with her, after a good second she realized what was happening.

She was kissing him. During that long second she didn't kiss back from how confused she was. Dream deepened the kiss waiting for her to kiss back and she did.

~a/n~
Yall we i was gonna let yall be happy with a kiss. But i came up with stuff so no more fluff<3 also sorry for the short chapter i have state exams next week, so i wanted to get this out before si i wont stress about it. im scared. But i also thought about it for a long time now. And i decided i want to do like a good arc. But i thought it would come out too close to other peoples on the dsmp's arc. But i have had the idea of the next arc to make it a whole lot diffrent. >:] *sigh* i love yall goodbye for now!!