~23~ why...

and this time it felt so real, so much more than a dream. and she had the blood on the hoodie to prove it.

"gauh whats wrong with me" she muttered her arms.

"everything"

"you killed them"

"we thought you loved them"

"no. no. no. i dont kill them it was a dream. i had to be dreaming." she tried to convince them. but most importantly she tried to convince herself.

"where is the blood from"

"you said it yourself... it felt so real."

"monster!"

"murderer."

"please stop... i dint mean to i didnt want to hurt them. they mean everything to me." she said trying to stop her emotions from coming out. i love them and i killed them.

there is nothing i can do to replace them. noting i can do to make everything better again. she sunk down onto her knees not felling anything. the constant replay of her killing them playing in her head. 

she couldn't help but look at the fire in front of her for hours. hours just sitting there. thinking about what she had done. losing herself along the way.

why? why them? she thought to herself. why me? how come i had to kill them? how come i had to stay alive? why couldn't i just go with them?

no i need to stop thinking. i need to be real. i need a project. She got up from the cave looking for something she can do. She had been sat there for so long the sun would set in 2 hours.

when she used to live in the village she began to overthink everything. she started when her mom first put her in the room, she never would overthink the future, just plan it. the more she stayed in the room the more she thought of the past.

her mom never loved her, she always wanted her to be something shes not. forcing her to make friends, to wear clothes she doesn't want to. teaching her to be a 'woman for the man to use' showing her ways to clean the house like a woman was supposed to.

her dad was a drinker. always came home smelling like liquor, falling asleep on the couch. sometimes he would pass out with a cigarette still lit, eventually it would fall and make a small burn hole in the fabric of the couch.

her brother jonathan was growing up to be like her dad. always coming home smelling like alcohol, scamming people for their money. Though he always looked elegant, always in a suit with dress shoes.

her mom and dad were human nonetheless. But her grandpa was part goat, he had goat legs and horns growing out of his head. jonathan was the same, but his horns were barely growing.

but her grandma, she was amazing. to her at least.

she was brought out of her thoughts by a black fur ball rubbing against her leg. she looked around for an collar and a gender. she found no collar and to her luck it was a boy.

she never liked girl dogs, not cause their gender because they go into heat every once and a while. and right now she didn't want to deal with that. she then began looking for a bone to tame the dog, eventually finding two.

after taming the dog she needed a name for him. she couldn't really think of anything, after looking around she found some blackberry's  "hmm blackberry it is... actually that it to long, what bout berry?"

the dog looked up at her after she said the name. he seemed to be fine with it so why not. but unbeknownst to her he will soon become a very important role in her life. she never liked to get attached to things. only because she knows she will more likely out live them. but for now it wont hurt to have something to keep her company.

as they were walking, not even knowing where they were going it started to rain again.

"see the- the rain is nice but i- i dont really like getting wet. what about you berry?" she looked down at the dog. 'as if he can talk. here i am standing in the middle of the wood talking to a dog.'

she sighed to herself mostly. 'fuck... im so tired. but i cant sleep, not again at least.' so the both of them continued their walk. 

~2 hour time skip~

it was still raining and they were still walking. both of them drenched in water and mud. poor berrys was shivering cold, but she didn't have anything to help him. she looked down at him as he looked up at her, she simply smiled at her new found friend.

after a while more of walking she saw a large building. she didn't think much of it because right now she had someone too look after. while walking into the building she found out it was an old mansion. (hehe i wanted to spiced things up so its the mansion from the masquerade.)

she would have to clean it up a bit but nothing to hard. but she would start right after berry had gotten some warmth. right now she was looking for a fire place, as she was walking around with berry she found some old bones.

"hey berry can you pick those up we can use them to make bone meal for a potato farm." the dog did as told and held them in his mouth continuing as if nothing happened.  

~time skip ~

it was not the morning and berry was asleep in her lap as she was stroking his fur that was behind his ears. she didn't sleep, by all means she could but she didn't want to.

once berry started to wake up she wanted to look around more to see what she has to replace and fix. after around three hours of looking around and writing what needs to me fixed, she finally got to the fixing part.

after another 3 hours of getting supply's and fixing it up it now looked like if it was brand new. now she as bored out of her mind. a part of her wanted to go to l'manburg, and just the smallest part wanted her to stay.

~a/n~

grr im mad. it has been 2 weeks since i last updated. im getting tired of writing BORING SHIT!!! also i have noticed technos and nikis friendship is so underrated. soo be expecting that, but i will not be shipping them. only showing their friendship. alsoo will be adding some shit that wasn't in like lore, so not exactly following the whole script. DIDNT PROOF READ!!