~4~ thoughts on...

"we if i'm going to be making deals with you can i at least have your names?" tamisra said with a sarcastic tone, i mean they did take me hostage, what's the harm in knowing someone's name. "oh yeah almost forgot about that" he said with a chuckle almost genuine laugh. "im dream,to the left of me is sapnap, and on the right is george you probably already know him."

I've heard that name before. the voices started back up again with his name just repeating it over and over it was very annoying. "can you all shut the fuck up!" i yelled as if i was at the center of a village town market. the 3 boy all look at each other in confusion or at least i think dream was confused i couldn't tell because of his stupid mask.

"ok so what's the deal" i was already growing impatient. "uhh yeah right, so if you didn't know i own this land" i don't actually that's probably why the voices started up when i heard his name he's not something to mess with."and there is a war going on we need someone on the inside, that's where you come in.

 we are going to keep you for 2 weeks because we already know who you are, but we want to train you a bit more. it wouldn't hurt to have a bit more experience since you couldn't escape during the forest." he chucked a bit which made me irritated. I tried my hardest to keep my comments to myself, I ended up clenching my fists until my knuckles went white.

"aww is the little teddy bear mad, did i make her upset." he cooed loud enough for everyone to hear. I couldn't stop myself. The voices were irritated telling me to punch him and how can i deny them. I slowly walked over to him while the other two stepped back. That gave me even more joy but dream stood his ground looking down at me. I wasn't short. I was a good 6 feet with my boots on but he was taller looking down on me.

before anyone can blink i planted my strongest heaviest punch on the side of his mask. he stumbled back a bit i pushed him down to the ground the voices weren't satisfied yet and neither was i. while he was still on the ground i crawled on top of him ~not in a sexual way just enough so he cant fight back ~ i started punching him "dont, you. ever. fucking. talk to. me.."but before i can finished george and sapnap pulled me off of him.

i think i'm pretty satisfied now i started seeing blood trickle down his neck from how much i hit him i don't think i broke anything but it is more likely the blood came from his mouth and nose. the voices seemed to be satisfied too they came down to a near wispier barely audible. "should have thought twice about a mask" he chucked in amusement then left the room without saying anything to me.

the whole time i had a shit eating grin on my face i will not be looked down on by anyone. "you messed up big time, he wont forget that." sapnap said still holding me and now putting chains on my feet and hands. "and why is that he is going to punish me or something" i snickered to myself.

 "no but you lost a few of your privileges, as in your free will to move your hands and feet now.'' George said, seeming not to catch onto the joke. sapnap on the other hand was cracking up on the hand

. "ohh i love you already tamisra your gonna fit i perfect." I always hated the word love "mmm '' I snarled back. They were taken aback from my change of mood. I mean I don't blame them. I'm in chains. I probably did a good number on dreams face but it's not like he would show it.

but I hate it. it's used too much in the wrong way. I was very powerful as a feeling and a very powerful weapon. I thought I had love but I was young and what did I expect he left. i should have known once he left that's what really started the ticking time bomb in my head just leaving someone.

 i loved him but i was young what should i have expected you know i didn't even tell him but he still left. just like everyone else. So I closed myself off. I hated the feeling he left behind for me. 

So I made a promise to myself to never let someone in again and I still stand by that promise. but if he didn't leave i would have never done that to my village and what i did was worth the pain i endorsed.

~A/N~

hii :]  i hope yall are doing ok its 2:30 am for me and i had around 4 cups of coffee today so im big chillin but make sure you eat/drink something have a nice night/day whenever your reading this maybe i'll be getting started on another chapter tonight but byee for now to my guys/gals and  non binary pals ;]       also i dont proof read my stuff sorry not sorry