~9~ l'manburg

song recommendation for this chapter is          poison tree by: grouper

i woke up earlier than everyone else in l'manburg, i wanted to fine a good spot to look around from a high enough place. the nation was small so the place i chose was on top of the van, the sun would be rising in a bit.

 i scoped out the place i was looking around it was nothing but just forest and a small hill  with a path going through it. i looked around more and i saw dream. he was on the small cliff that looked over anything. 

i wonder if he knew where i was. never mind he game me a small wave i just gave a mine  2 finger salute. he didn't stand there much longer, the sun was coming up so he retreated probably back to the house. i hate it like this  its so quiet, i dont have them helping me or telling me what to do. i feel lost what am i supposed to think now, i dont have them to guide me in the right direction anymore. im kind of scared that i dont have the voices currently, with my amount of fighting skills and no perspective of the right way. someone can easily persuade me to be with them, and i wont question it because i dont have them to tell me yes or no. 

before i can continue questioning myself i was shaken out of my thoughts by wilbur messing with my hair. i wanted to kill him right there and then, i never allowed anyone to do that only techno because he was my best friend. i hate to think of him he was the one that pushed me of my edge but im starting to think of him more even the 3 months i spent in the forest alone i dint even think of him. but enough of him i have  missions right now betraying everyone and getting them back. as much as i hated to put on a soft, innocent, sweet girl persona i had to i need to gain their trust.

i looked up to wilbur who was on top of the van with me watching the sun set. "so. what are you doing up here tristan" wilbur asked in a deep tone like he just woke up, he probably did to be honest. "oh.. um im watching the sunset i like to see all the beautiful colors in the morning just to give myself something to look forward to, to see them at the end of the day its what keeps me going. the need to see them in their greatness in the morning and in the afternoon." thats it tris, thats something a sweet girl would say.

"oh wow that was beautiful tristan, mind if i steel that from you." i dont really care if he does its all just rubbish at the end of the day."yeah sure wil, oh uh sorry can  call you wil." come on now if i act like this any longer i will have dream kill me so i can get back into my right mind set.

"yeah i dont mind call me what ever you want." he seems sweet and trusting but what he doesn't know is that will be his down fall. so do we have anything planned for today like getting weapons or armor" he ruffled my hair again note to self i need to put my hair up around him. "dont worry about anything, just rest from your inures they gave you yesterday."

 i forgot about yesterday, wasn't he mad at me why did he wave earlier. maybe he wasn't mad anymore, i miss him. no. what is wrong with me its only been a day i need to get back on task i cant let him down i need to do this for me. for the voices. i need to stop focusing on other stuff i am going to have to punish myself this isn't good im losing my ways. first trusting someone, second losing my voices, then missing pinkie, now dream whats next falling in love, yup im never going to let that happen ever again.

"oh i forgot to tell you tristan" i looked up at him with confusion "yeah, whats up boss" "we have an uniform for you, you kind of have to wear it for ally sake. but its a good thing you can finally get rid of all that black cloths." he sounded happy, and what was wrong with my cloths.