32~election pt.2

Schlatts pov

Its been around a month since the incident that happened with tristan. She didn't tell me what happened, nor do I think she will.

She's been getting worse. It's only been me and her. I've had to leave her more often but I never like to. The more I leave her the more I come back to someone who barely recognizes me. She's lost. As much as I try and try, I can't get the person who once knew me back. 

Today is the day that the election results come in and i will win and own a country again. I know what i have to do. Not for me but for her.

I need my little sister back. And this is the only way I know she will be safe. If there are no threats against her. Nothing that will harm or hurt her. I can't lose her now. Not after everything I already lost, not her. 

Tristan is still asleep and I had to leave the house earlier than usual. I left her a note saying I was going to be out again. I have no problem telling her what is going on. She just passes it on, lives in her own world through her own eyes. 

I was brought out of my thoughts as I saw the brick black walls of l'manburg.

||tristans pov||

I woke up looking at all the pictures someone had put up in the house. I knew of only two people. Pinkie and schlatt. 

The person who put them up had written the name on every single picture frame. I walked into the kitchen seeing a single piece of paper folded on the table.

Dear Tristan, I'm sorry I have been out a lot recently. Just know it will all be worth it in the end. I will come home a lot later tonight, but I will try my best to be here by 8pm. If i dont please feed yourself. I know I left some cooked beef in the fridge. 

If you do not want that I can not force you nor will i. I trust you will be good and not cause too many problems.

I do not want you out of the house tonight. It is for your safety. I do not wish to have you harmed by anyone. Please just listen and do as I ask this one time. I am begging you.

I love you.

-your brother (schlatt)

I read the note looking up at an old picture of him and i. We both looked happy, I wish he still was. Lately he's been telling me about how everything is for me. 

||schlatts pov again||

Wilbur was counting up all the votes from the election. I went outside those walls for a breather, loosening out my tie. I looked up to see a familiar mask looking down at me from a hill.

I sighed knowing he's going to want to talk to me. I made my way up the big hill now looking down at the small country that was soon to be mine. As I looked down at dream who was sitting down he motioned for me to join him. 

"And why is it that you want me here?" I said bluntly. 

"Tell me where she is."

"And why should i. You don't deserve it. It's been a month and you still don't know where she is." I said looking at him taking a sip from my flask.

"What's wrong schlatt. You seem a bit stressed." Hs said still looking down at the country.

"Im not stressed you just have me sweating from walking up here dumb ass." I lied. I hate everything about this conversation.

"Tell where she is. I'm growing impatient." He said pulling me by the tie making me hit my head on his mask giving me a bloody nose.  The blood seeped in my mouth making me spit a mixture of my saliva and blood right onto his mask. 

"I fucking pity you. You're not getting shit from me. Now I suggest you release me now." I said starting to get mad, I felt my small buzz from the liquor going away. He let go of me pushing me back like some peasant.

"What if I give you something schlatt?"

"Like… I have everything I need."

"You don't have loyalty." Deep down I knew that was true. I mess up everything and in the end. When it really matters no one is going to be there for me.

"Fine. You can see her tomorrow. Meet me at the community house." I said getting up and walking back down the hill. 

I went back to the podium standing by the other runners. Fundy and niki were no threat, they were mostly there for fun, still a bit young, more time for them to grow. 

Wilbur went up to his mic and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention again. He sighed before speaking "I now have the results," a small silence settled over everyone. "Coconut with 9% of the vote." He smiled watching his son and niki be so proud of that small achievement. Then they walked off the podium joining the others.

"Jschlatt with 16% of the vote." Wilbur looked over at him as he had a sly smirk and sat down behind them still on the podium. "SWAG with 30%" before he could finish Tommy and the others started cheering. "WILBUR WE DID IT!" HE SAID SHAKING HIM. "tommy. Tommy stop. I'm not done. SWAG and Schlatt came to the decision yesterday that no matter what they would pool their votes. They won tommy, 46%" 

Schlatt walked up to the main mic laughing with quackity at his side. "Well, that was pretty easy. And you know what I said the day that I got unbanned from the Dream SMP and the day I said I was running? An election that I won, by the way. I said, 'Things are going to change.' I looked every citizen of L'Manberg in the eyes and I said, 'You listen to me This place will be a lot different tomorrow.' Let's start making it happen." He said as everyone felt the thin blanket of uneasiness settle over them.

"My first decree as the president of L'Manberg  the EMPEROR of this great country is to REVOKE the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and TommyInnit! Get them out of here! Get them out of here! You're no longer welcome!" He said watching as their once friends turned into enemies shooting arrows and threatening their lives.

~tristan's pov~

I sighed while eating some potatoes I had found earlier. I looked at the clock at it read 9:30 the note said 8, and to not go outside. I felt a bit of a childish side come out of me.

I got some shoes on instead of being in only socks. I slowly crept outside with a few carrots for any animals I might come across. It was nice out to say the least, nothing on my mind, no one worrying about me. 

I was sitting down on a nearby plain land looking out at the rest of the land. I was humming a soft tune when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a man in a big cloak and that's all I could really see, considering it was dark outside. 

 …

I stayed staring a bit longer till he brought up a torch to light up both of our faces. I knew him. I told myself staring a bit more.

A/n
I miss this so much. I watched techos newest lore stream and i remberd how much this fandom brought me joy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And if you are still readibg this horrible fanfic i thank you. I wanna make it less cringe and shit. Also i might make dream yandere (i forgor hot to spell)