~14~ straight face

i was going to pick my potato farm i was stopped my wilbur with an confused and upset face. "where were you" he said tapping his foot on the ripe and ready potatoes.

" i couldn't sleep last night so i went for a walk and found this horse, now can you please move you are ruing my fresh potatoes." he quickly stepped away "oh sorry about that. tristan can you train us later when everyone is awake." this would be fun, "yeah sure thing wilbur."

"wake everyone up i just want to finish my potatoes really quick." he muttered a quick goodbye walking over to wake everyone up. i loved potatoes everything about them they calmed me down, just taking the time to plan them and watch them grow i liked it.

 i was getting excited to see how these people will fight. i want to know their form, i want to know everything about them who they love, what they fear, everything

im most exited to see how tommy is. he is a child in war he is an extremely loud and he tries to pretend everything is ok. i have noticed the he uses his words and loudness to cover everything that is wrong with him, and his life.

i soon heard footstep surrounding me, i slowly got up from my crouching position looking down at my feet. i was thinking about getting my sword out of my inventory as i did the voices started getting louder.

"do it"

"kill them"

"they ganged up on you first"

"dont hide your smile now"

i activated my diamond sword and went for the person behind me. with swift movements i pushed him up against a wall the sword against his neck. i was smiling a big intoxicated yet insane smile. i had my eyes closed waiting for the surprise on who would try to sneak up on me.

~3rd person pov~

as she opens her eyes they were met with tommys blue ones, his were full of fear and hers were full of blood lust. her cloudy grey eyes were slowly losing themselves, tommy looked at her with even more fear as grey was losing a battle and red would flood her pupil. it was only a second longer when tommy spoke up "hey tristan its me tommy i am on you side." wilbur walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, she then loosed her grip on the young boy and let him breath.

"oh sorry tommy i thought you were someone else, some one trying to kill me" she chuckled to herself as her eyes went back to the normal dull grey. "yeah dont worry about it woman" tommy tried to laugh it off but it genuinely struck fear to his core. he would have a talk with wilbur about it but not right now. right now he has to train for his upcoming war.

"alright dont give me any attitude i am going to train you the best i can first i want to start with how you do against each other. tommy and tubbo you two go against one and another, eret and fundy same goes with you. i am giving you all wooden weapons." tommy groaned "i can beat the this bitch with my eyes closed" he said gesturing to tubbo.

"hey tommy last time we fought i dropped you." tubbo said as he was examining the wooden sword i gave him."no you didn't tubbo.. just lets fight i will show you." wilbur crossed his arms and chuckled at the boys.

tommy and tubbo started fighting they could hold their own ground, against each other. if it were anyone else they would fail, tubbo was okay in his own for the height difference. tristan started to mumble to herself noticing all the flaws the boys had.

she was already murmuring herself but the more flaws she found the louder she got. wilbur started to hear her now, it started to gain his interest no longer paying attention to the boys.       

"no tubbo... tommy fix your footing... tubbo block. go under his attack...tommy trip him...no.no.no!stop now!" wilbur flinched at my sudden outrage, tommy and tubbo stopped. "tubbo you need to block the attacks and move when you can. and tommy fix your foot work its pissing me off! and if you see him move or run away, trip him and make him fall"

wilbur could sense the aggression in her tone "alright i think we should take a small break, we can go into the the van to drink water. i also want to go over the declaration of independence."everyone just gave a small hum in response trying not to annoy tristan anymore than she already is.

just as wilbur was about to read the declaration of independence tommy tried to stop him wilbur got frustrated and and stopped reading "what is it now tommy?" tommy looked around, tristan was on the floor hands in her head. she looked up to see the van surrounded it took all her will power not to smile from all of the excitement that was running through her veins. tommy spoke up again "wil the van is surrounded." wilbur looked up to see that it actually was his eyes widened in realization.