3

(Virgil's POV)

A prince. A damn prince this imbecile is. Just my luck. I continue to hold him tight until I am sure the guards are far away. When all I hear is quiet, I let him out of my grasp.

The prince gives a gasp before looking me in the eye with a small smile.

"Thanks for the help back there. You really saved my a-"

"Save it." I cut him off. He stutters for a moment before sighing and slouching against the opposite wall, "You're the prince."

"Oh uh..." he mutters, "uh.. yea?"

I roll my eyes and begin to stand up, dusting myself off.

"Great. Just... great," The prince looks at me confused, his eyes peering at me quizically. Is he really that dense? "I just got caught helping the prince escape the guards. They know who I look like, " Without thinking I am starting to pace, "I'm already in deep crap as it is. I don't need this as well. Oh gosh L is gonna have my head for this. As if we didn't already have enough to deal with... now this!" My heart rate is increasing and breaths are becoming more shallow. No. Not here. Not in front of... that.

There is a hand on both of my shoulders; holding me, grounding me.

"Hey, hey, hey. shh. It's gonna be fine ok." I flinch and pull myself out of the grip.

"Don't touch me!"

"Ok. Ok!" the prince pauses, "I'm sorry for that. I did not mean to worry you even more. I did not mean for all of this to happen to you." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever. I'm out bitch." I make my way towards the still open cellar doors.

"Wait!" I pause and glance back at him, "Look I'm sorry ok?" The princes brushes his brown and auburn hair out of his face, "just. Look my name is Prince Roman. I am the eldest son to the king and next in line for the crown. I can protect you and make sure no harm comes to you for the damage I have caused." I roll my eyes as I push my self out of the cellar. I stop and look in; right into his emerald green eyes.

"It doesn't matter who you are. You cannot guarantee my protection. Now the guards are gone and probably wont be back this way for a while. I suggest you find your way back to your castle before they find you." As I finish I turn and run towards the alley entrance.

"But how will I find you again?" He questions. I can feel his eyes drilling holes into the back of my head.

"Don't try to." I respond coldly.

"Well then at least tell me your name!" I smirk at this and turn once more to look at him.

"Now where's the fun in that?" My hands reach for my hood and pull it over, shielding my face from view, "Later princey." With a two finger salute I leave that Prince in the cellar and hide myself with the crowd, hoping to forget all about this encounter.

///

Ayy. To chapters in one day. Not too shabby. Apologies this one is a little short.

Question for ya: Cake or pie?

Alrighty that's all

Cheerio!

///