12

///

Hmmm

Hmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

///
(Virgils POV)

The plan is simple. De and I would do a simple spell to change our appearances, then get into the castle.

De would be a prisoner, and I would be a new servant.

At first it was supposed to be the other way around, but L said he knew someone inside the castle who would be able to keep a better eye on me if I was playing the role of a servant.

I asked him who this person was but he answered, "you'll know when you see them."

That made.... absolutely no sense.

"We carry out the plan tomorrow at sunrise. I have talked to our inside man, he will help you get situated and know what to do in order to not bring attention to yourself. You must. Play. The part" Logan looked at me as I sat in a chair next to De across from L. L turned and pulled something from a drawer, placing it on the desk in front of him. It was a small bag. He handed it to me, "these will be your clothes for the next few weeks while you work in the castle." I took the bag and placed it on my lap, beginning to question my decisions, "Virgil, you may go. I must speak with De alone." Quickly, I stand and nod, leaving the office and making my way to my room.

I wonder what it is Logan had to speak to Janus about alone? Something seemed off, but I shrugged it away and placed the unopened bag on my bed.

Let's see what we are working with.

I untie the bag and pull out at large, long sleeved shirt, trousers, and a pair shoes that have definitely seen better days.

Is L serious?

With a sigh, I change into the "new" clothes and turn to look at myself in the cracked mirror by my door. The shirt was very loose fitting and the trousers too long for my short self. On the bright side, the shoes seemed to be quite light yet sturdy. Too bad there was a hole on the right shoe by my big toe.

"Are you in there?" A knock at the door and a voice brought me out of the depths of my mind. They knocked again. Reluctantly, I went to open the door and met with the face of Logan. He subtly looked me up and down.

"So? How do I look? Fit to be a prince ay?" L looked at me quizzically before shrugging it off. Most likely not understanding my joke.

"I do hope you intend to change your appearance?"

"Oh yea. Don't worry. I think I have something in mind?" 

"May I see?" There was an awkward pause between the two of us before I shut my eyes and let my magic take over. A surge of energy rushed through my body before calming and dissipating. I opened my eyes and looked back at L?

"Well? How do I look?" He stares me up and down before nodding his head in approval.

"I think you will fit in quite nicely," he motions into my room, "Go ahead and change back and switch your clothes. We are meeting in my office in 5." I nodded before shutting the door. While walking back to the bag I look at myself in the old mirror and smirk.

Not too shabby.

///

Yes I know. Short chapter. Just wanted to get something published and I thought this would be a good way to kind of...

eaasseeeee

into the next bit of things to come.

K byeeee

Oh wait one thing:

Cereal. Is it a soup?

///